If Cavs make the finals

Moderator: ijspeelman

Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,677

Re: If Cavs make the finals 

Post#21 » by Dupp » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:29 am

Stillwater wrote:
yoyoboy wrote:Lue said Hill - Korver/Hood - LeBron - Green - Love is the starting lineup with Calderon, Clarkson, JR, Hood/Korver, and Nance off the bench.

Not the best it could've been, not the worst. Good decisions: Playing Calderon with blockhead Clarkson to prevent him from going ISO every time down the floor. Kicking Tristan out of the rotation.

Bad decisions: Kicking Cedi out of the rotation in favor of JR whose defense is just way too bad at this point for him to get serious floor time. Starting Green instead of Nance.

it's smoke partially imo . I don't think there is any chance Osman doesn't get minutes in the playoffs given the defensive intensity that will be lacking without him. Granted he might not be ready for it, but I have confidence he can do the dirty work on any stage, just don't want him in there at the end of the game unless he has been on fire

No smoke lue is so bad
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Re: If Cavs make the finals 

Post#22 » by Stillwater » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:34 pm

Dupp wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
yoyoboy wrote:Lue said Hill - Korver/Hood - LeBron - Green - Love is the starting lineup with Calderon, Clarkson, JR, Hood/Korver, and Nance off the bench.

Not the best it could've been, not the worst. Good decisions: Playing Calderon with blockhead Clarkson to prevent him from going ISO every time down the floor. Kicking Tristan out of the rotation.

Bad decisions: Kicking Cedi out of the rotation in favor of JR whose defense is just way too bad at this point for him to get serious floor time. Starting Green instead of Nance.

it's smoke partially imo . I don't think there is any chance Osman doesn't get minutes in the playoffs given the defensive intensity that will be lacking without him. Granted he might not be ready for it, but I have confidence he can do the dirty work on any stage, just don't want him in there at the end of the game unless he has been on fire

No smoke lue is so bad

I get it I shake my head or throw **** quite often when the obvious cog in the wheel offensively gets more minutes than someone with a better history against that opponent etc.
However, Green for example although terribly unreliable as an outside threat has been a much better player overall than Thompson. You could make the Case for Nance but then your 2nd unit loses the Clarkson Nance chemistry.
At this point Smith is going to be back in the sl he played better than Hood in game 1 and has the experience.
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers