ImageImageImage

Game 1 Final: Cleveland Cavaliers (4) @ Golden State Warriors (2) - 9:00 PM EST

Moderator: ijspeelman

ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
And1: 8,943

Game 1 Final: Cleveland Cavaliers (4) @ Golden State Warriors (2) - 9:00 PM EST 

Post#1 » by ducler » Thu May 31, 2018 11:36 pm

Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Re: Game 1 Final: Cleveland Cavaliers (4) @ Golden State Warriors (2) - 9:00 PM EST 

Post#2 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 1, 2018 12:44 am

Definitely need to steal game 1 with no Iguodala in their line up. I like our chances a lot better without him playing.
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
Stillwater
RealGM

Re: Game 1 Final: Cleveland Cavaliers (4) @ Golden State Warriors (2) - 9:00 PM EST 

Post#3 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 1, 2018 2:13 am

at the half I wonder how many fools thought the Warriors would have dominated us? :lol:
Like what I am seeing
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,648

Post#4 » by Howard Mass » Fri Jun 1, 2018 3:29 am

Good rebound but bad and perhaps costly bad court awareness by J.R. Smith.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,462

Post#5 » by bwgood77 » Fri Jun 1, 2018 3:48 am

If I was a Cavs fan I would be VERY unhappy at the way this ended. Between the refs and JR Smith, man, that has to hurt.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#6 » by bondom34 » Fri Jun 1, 2018 3:52 am

Screwed. No other words.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Vibranium
Rookie
And1: 1,938

Post#7 » by Vibranium » Fri Jun 1, 2018 3:54 am

JR ****
Read on Twitter
Thundershock88
Starter
And1: 2,234

Post#8 » by Thundershock88 » Fri Jun 1, 2018 3:55 am

If TT was gonna go out like that, he should have made it worth it. Draymond is cancer.
gflem
Analyst
And1: 276

Post#9 » by gflem » Fri Jun 1, 2018 3:58 am

The Cavs got **** cheated, the NBA has zero credibility. They cannot change the charge call
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#10 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 1, 2018 3:58 am

dumbest thing I've ever seen Smith do , also the biggest missed ft of Hills career etc.
We had it...and gave it away. No way we were going to recover from those let downs.
I swear I am literally losing interest in the NBA with how piss poor the officiating has been.
Saw the home cooking in a couple other series as well.
there were at minimum 3 obvious non calls that had the Warriors ups 6 at one point
the reversed decision on the obvious Offensive foul by Durant was also terrible. Even the **** crew and expert said Lebron was in position. Then they top it off with Ejecting TT and after watching the replay you have to wonder if that ref has any eyesight at all.
I'll give it the game on Sunday to see if we can bounce back...we played them much better than anyone was giving us a shot to do, but now I wonder just what the resolve of this roster will prove to be.
I know we can beat this team, but giving up a game with Hill wide open under the basket and Lebron right there on a **** terrible decision by Smith thinking we had the lead after a great rebound is disgraceful ...how does that happen? smoke another **** blunt
gflem
Analyst

Post#11 » by gflem » Fri Jun 1, 2018 4:02 am

gflem wrote:The Cavs got **** cheated, the NBA has zero credibility. They cannot change the charge call

Real Gm keeps stopping me from posting while I am trying to make a point. **** the NBA. **** Real GM.
gflem
Analyst

Post#12 » by gflem » Fri Jun 1, 2018 4:04 am

Stillwater wrote:dumbest thing I've ever seen Smith do , also the biggest missed ft of Hills career etc.
We had it...and gave it away. No way we were going to recover from those let downs.
I swear I am literally losing interest in the NBA with how piss poor the officiating has been.
there were at minimum 3 obvious non calls that had the Warriors ups 6 at one point
the reversed decision on the obvious Offensive foul by Durant was also terrible. Even the **** crew and expert said Lebron was in position. Then they top it off with Ejecting TT and after watching the replay you have to wonder if that ref has any eyesight at all.
I'll give it the game on Sunday to see if we can bounce back...we played them much better than anyone was giving us a shot to do, but now I wonder just what the resolve of this roster will prove to be.
I know we can beat this team, but giving up a game with Hill wide open under the basket and Lebron right there on a **** terrible decision by Smith thinking we had the lead after a great rebound is disgraceful ...how does that happen? smoke another **** blunt

Cant blame JR, the Refs **** the Cavs, and the Rockets too. Why even play the season. Just give GS the trophy in November and **** it.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#13 » by bondom34 » Fri Jun 1, 2018 4:11 am

Read on Twitter
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
FlyingArrow
Starter
And1: 1,432

Post#14 » by FlyingArrow » Fri Jun 1, 2018 4:28 am

I'm going to put this on Lue instead of JR Smith. He should have made sure every player knew what to do if they got a rebound. Confession time: I made the same mental error JR Smith did... I had already mentally counted the made free throw, expecting it to go in. Yeah, JR Smith should have known the game situation - he gets paid for it and I don't. But the coach should have absolutely made sure everyone knew what to do. Even more than that, Lue should have been prepared to call an immediate timeout himself if they got the rebound. He should have been right next to the ref and in his ear.

Such a tough loss. Bad call on the charge that should never have been overturned. Nance missing 2 free throws. Jeff Green missing a WIIIIDE open 3. 38 foot buzzer beater for Curry. Four things that could easily have gone the other way... any one of which would have won the game.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,470

Post#15 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri Jun 1, 2018 6:35 am

Lebron is so gassed out that when he drove to the gas station after the game none of the pumps had any gas left.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#16 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 1, 2018 4:35 pm

gflem wrote:
Stillwater wrote:dumbest thing I've ever seen Smith do , also the biggest missed ft of Hills career etc.

Cant blame JR, the Refs **** the Cavs, and the Rockets too. Why even play the season. Just give GS the trophy in November and **** it.

The overturned call after several other poor non calls earlier which was a judgement call in the first place should never have been reviewed ...it's not like they are checking to see if a foot was on the line. The biggest problem is the refs got it wrong after the replay which should lead anyone with eyeballs and a knowledge of the game to question the outside influence on game outcomes.
Smith is absolutely to blame as well for that fubar, I think not one player or coach on that team would have expected him to not shoot it in that situation or THEY would have called the timeout. I do not believe him when he says he knew it was tied...
The Cavs have a tough locker room situation to deal with now, so the resolve will be tested , but my confidence in this unit coming together after this is very low. I wouldn't blame Lebron if he **** left esp if the Cavs draft someone other than a high IQ sg.
gflem
Analyst

Post#17 » by gflem » Fri Jun 1, 2018 9:56 pm

The reason I don't blame JR is that there is no guarantee that he would have got the shot off, or if a TO is called that the Cavs would have made a shot in the 3-4 secs left. And the refs clearly wouldn't have called a foul even if one did occur.
Just way too many fouls on clean strips (by playoff standards) on the Cavs and subsequent blatant fouls on GS going uncalled. The officiating for the home teams in these playoffs has been so blatantly biased (and yes in the Cavs favor here too) its ridiculous. That is why I said the NBA has no credibility. I am not even looking forward to watching any more of this series due to the BS officiating.
I don't know how the team, coaching staff and even Dan Gilbert aren't going off in the media after last nights game.
gospelstuff
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#18 » by gospelstuff » Fri Jun 1, 2018 10:33 pm

who starts for cavs game 2
gflem
Analyst

Post#19 » by gflem » Sat Jun 2, 2018 7:37 pm

gospelstuff wrote:who starts for cavs game 2

Same lineup. They played well enough to win, the only change needed is for a different officiating crew than the three blind mice we had last game.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#20 » by Stillwater » Sat Jun 2, 2018 11:18 pm

Until the league invests in robot refs I will never be satisfied with the bs human error excuses nor do I believe anyone can make that many mistakes for it not to be at minimum bias towards certain players. I think it is a proven fact that officials use the review process excuse to alter outcomes and those outcome changes are rooted in organized crime and Vegas strongholds.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers