ImageImageImage

Swish situation

Moderator: ijspeelman

Most likely result with Smith

Changes his mind agree to a buyout assuming one is offered soon
No votes
Rides the bench all season is paid his partial next summer
No votes
Rides bench all season is traded on draft night for a draft pick to another team wanting to unload a similar contract that is longer for Smiths grandfathered old cba deal that allows the recipient of Smith to then immediately cut and pay him his partial for cap space
100%
Cavs hire a coach that uses him in the rotation
No votes
Smith is traded in the next 2 weeks for a stretch candidate albatross and a mid 1st
No votes
Smith is traded at the dl for a high 2nd and a longer contract player under 25
No votes
Smith mysteriously gets hurt in practice doesn't travel with the team
No votes
Cavs find a deal sending Smith Korver Frye all in 1 fell swoop
No votes
Cavs fire Altman, vets start playing again
No votes
Gilbert sells team takes Smith with him
No votes

Total votes: 2

Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Swish situation 

Post#1 » by Stillwater » Fri Nov 2, 2018 4:31 pm

So Cavs clearly see Swish as a detriment to youth development, but what direction will they go at this juncture?
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 31,983

Re: Swish situation 

Post#2 » by jbk1234 » Sat Nov 3, 2018 7:15 am

Enough with the 40 poll options. If he's not traded by December 15th, I suspect he takes a buyout after the deadline.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#3 » by Stillwater » Sat Nov 3, 2018 11:44 am

jbk1234 wrote:Enough with the 40 poll options. If he's not traded by December 15th, I suspect he takes a buyout after the deadline.

Yep this forum is dead and the polls never get any hits anyway... I'm done trying to keep people interested and engaged.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 31,983

Post#4 » by jbk1234 » Sat Nov 3, 2018 5:04 pm

Stillwater wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:Enough with the 40 poll options. If he's not traded by December 15th, I suspect he takes a buyout after the deadline.

Yep this forum is dead and the polls never get any hits anyway... I'm done trying to keep people interested and engaged.

I'm happy to have you here and interested. It's just that your polls are more complicated than a ballot initiative. If you want people more engaged try two or three options.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#5 » by Stillwater » Sun Nov 4, 2018 1:30 am

jbk1234 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:

I'm happy to have you here and interested. It's just that your polls are more complicated than a ballot initiative. If you want people more engaged try two or three options.

I get it... I like complicated I guess. :)
afarmenian
Analyst
And1: 3,504

Post#6 » by afarmenian » Sun Nov 4, 2018 1:55 am

I picked option 3 because it was the longest poll option in the history of poll options
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#7 » by Stillwater » Sun Nov 4, 2018 2:01 am

afarmenian wrote:I picked option 3 because it was the longest poll option in the history of poll options

congrats you picked the right answer :nod: oh wait he played tonight :nonono:

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers