ImageImageImage

if Cavs at 4 who you got

Moderator: ijspeelman

who you taking at 4 w/ Zion,RJ and Ja gone?

Culver
38%
White
13%
Garland
13%
Hunter
13%
Hayes
No votes
Bol
No votes
K.Porter
13%
Little
No votes
Reddish
13%
other________ explain
No votes

Total votes: 8

Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

if Cavs at 4 who you got 

Post#1 » by Stillwater » Mon Apr 1, 2019 2:35 am

If Cavs have the 4th pick I think it's an interesting debate who they will take.
I could see an argument for others not listed here but most likely it would be 1 of these 9 at 4.Make top 2 choices of who you think they will take and explain if you would agree with it.
I would seriously consider Bol and Culver at that point being the best options, but I think they will look long time at if White would fit next to Sexton as well as K.Porter who is being slept on by most boards. I hope they don't take Reddish...but the more I think about it it's unlikely they do given he has no motor and doesn't fit the profile they go after
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,121

Re: if Cavs at 4 who you got 

Post#2 » by jbk1234 » Tue Apr 2, 2019 9:01 pm

I'm going with Culver. There's an argument, that I'm not sure I buy, that he's a better prospect than Barrett because he sees the floor and facilitates. Given the fact that that's one of Sexton's weaknesses, I think they'd compliment each other well.

If we fall down to 5 or lower, then I might take a giant swing on Bol. All these teams picking later in the lottery and assuming he'll be there are probably in for a disappointment.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
NatiboyB
Rookie
And1: 389

Re: if Cavs at 4 who you got 

Post#3 » by NatiboyB » Tue Apr 2, 2019 11:22 pm

assuming that Zion and Ja are the top 2 picks I will pick any of the following depends on who drops....Barrett/Culver whomever is left.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers