ImageImageImage

if Cavs at 4 who you got

Moderator: jbk1234

who you taking at 4 w/ Zion,RJ and Ja gone?

Culver
38%
White
13%
Garland
13%
Hunter
13%
Hayes
No votes
Bol
No votes
K.Porter
13%
Little
No votes
Reddish
13%
other________ explain
No votes

Total votes: 8

Stillwater
General Manager
And1: 2,546

if Cavs at 4 who you got 

Post#1 » by Stillwater » Mon Apr 1, 2019 2:35 am

If Cavs have the 4th pick I think it's an interesting debate who they will take.
I could see an argument for others not listed here but most likely it would be 1 of these 9 at 4.Make top 2 choices of who you think they will take and explain if you would agree with it.
I would seriously consider Bol and Culver at that point being the best options, but I think they will look long time at if White would fit next to Sexton as well as K.Porter who is being slept on by most boards. I hope they don't take Reddish...but the more I think about it it's unlikely they do given he has no motor and doesn't fit the profile they go after
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
And1: 21,093

Re: if Cavs at 4 who you got 

Post#2 » by jbk1234 » Tue Apr 2, 2019 9:01 pm

I'm going with Culver. There's an argument, that I'm not sure I buy, that he's a better prospect than Barrett because he sees the floor and facilitates. Given the fact that that's one of Sexton's weaknesses, I think they'd compliment each other well.

If we fall down to 5 or lower, then I might take a giant swing on Bol. All these teams picking later in the lottery and assuming he'll be there are probably in for a disappointment.
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
NatiboyB
Pro Prospect
And1: 232

Re: if Cavs at 4 who you got 

Post#3 » by NatiboyB » Tue Apr 2, 2019 11:22 pm

assuming that Zion and Ja are the top 2 picks I will pick any of the following depends on who drops....Barrett/Culver whomever is left.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers