Moderator: ijspeelman

Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Re: Game 5: Cleveland Cavaliers (2-2) @ Indiana Pacers (1-3) - 7:00 PM ET 

Post#21 » by Stillwater » Sun Nov 3, 2019 8:31 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:The sample size is way too small to say the shot isn't there. I mean he's made some. It's not like he's going Anthony Bennett or anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app
yeah that would be surprising, but didnt bennett shoot great in college before having shoulder repair?
whatever, im just guessing hes very rusty and doesnt want to hurt the team with his shot not falling at a decent clip.
i wouldnt be surprised if his struggles continue though and if so it leads to many within the org second guessing their approach to next years dtaft
I think you're exercising a pretty selective memory as far as how Sexton looked his first couple months. He still has moments where he dribbles himself into trouble. If you're going to draft 19 year old players, you need to be willing to at least give them a couple of years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app

Don't get me wrong I trust the front office did their homework regarding Garland, and what Ive heard is he was lights out in a one on none setting workout predraft that CLE scouts attended... but he has been nothing short of miserable by comparison to those reports in a actual pro game setting,and so one has to wonder if he has what it takes to overcome it since they really were taking a gamble already grabbing a prospect that was injured and missed most of his 1 college season
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers