ImageImageImage

Bickerstaff officially signs Multi-Year Deal

Moderator: ijspeelman

How do you feel about about JBB as the Head Coach for next year?

Couldn't find better.
20%
Great
No votes
Good
20%
Meh
40%
Bad
No votes
Horrible
20%
I could've done better
No votes

Total votes: 5

Revenged25
Analyst
And1: 1,002

Bickerstaff officially signs Multi-Year Deal 

Post#1 » by Revenged25 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:34 pm

So JBB is now officially the Head Coach of the Cavs for this season and the start of next season. How does everyone feel about that? I personally feel between meh and good about it. He obviously has the confidence of the players, though I'm still tin foil hatting the theory that he sabotaged Beilein, and the team is playing well, I'm just worried about the development of the young players currently on the roster and the upcoming draft pick(s) that might not see play based on his previous stints as HC.
JonFromVA
RealGM
And1: 4,373

Re: Bickerstaff officially signs Multi-Year Deal 

Post#2 » by JonFromVA » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:59 am

I imagine Dan will fire him and eat the contract if he refuses to carve out minutes for player development like he did with Lue. At this point some stability would be nice.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,087

Post#3 » by jbk1234 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:26 pm

I'm fine with it. Voted meh. It's kind of hard to know what's real and what's not this time of year in the NBA. It will be nice to have total control of our pick next year.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#4 » by Stillwater » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:08 pm

Personally just glad the Cavs suck right now, because the NBA Playoffs are going to be a joke with noone at the games.
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers