Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,238

Re: Mock and big board thread for 2020 lottery and beyond 

Post#81 » by Stillwater » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:45 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
The confusion comes from you implying that you've been paying attention to other people's opinions. I can just assume this is never the case in the future, though, if you prefer.

I literally haver no clue where your animosity comes from regarding my opinions compared to yours which is what they are btw your opinions and nothing more. You want to hitch your wagon to the Cavs front office explanations as gospel that is fine but it doesnt make it any more true than what I see on the court. Altman is saying things like DG had a pretty good season which by all accounts discredits him for me completely and I dont believe anything he says in his public relations degree stances.
What I see is what I think not what somebody else says based on what they read. If you are standing there saying you are impressed with DG for what he showed on the court than say it loud without falling back on the orgs takes about their mistake

Nah, you're way off base again. I'm not even sure what's upsetting you. All I'm asking is that when you state your own opinion that you use the word "I" rather than "We" or "Everyone", etc, etc.

no I am not, and nobody is upset lol But you clearly hitch your wagon to whomever seems credible to you and go with their opinions than actually having one is my impression...I dont need to cater to whatever verbiage makes things easier for you to comprehend either , esp when all you do is twist and turn things as you see fit to the point of actually now claiming I am way off base again? wth with that
take a break
Thanks to isolation and becoming one with the darkness of self I have
now harnessed a semi- permanent hypnagogic state of consciousness
where the painted dream of the wayward soul is false reality bliss-
There's Mud in the moonshine- Stillwater
JonFromVA
Head Coach
And1: 1,965

Re: Mock and big board thread for 2020 lottery and beyond 

Post#82 » by JonFromVA » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:53 pm

Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
I literally haver no clue where your animosity comes from regarding my opinions compared to yours which is what they are btw your opinions and nothing more. You want to hitch your wagon to the Cavs front office explanations as gospel that is fine but it doesnt make it any more true than what I see on the court. Altman is saying things like DG had a pretty good season which by all accounts discredits him for me completely and I dont believe anything he says in his public relations degree stances.
What I see is what I think not what somebody else says based on what they read. If you are standing there saying you are impressed with DG for what he showed on the court than say it loud without falling back on the orgs takes about their mistake

Nah, you're way off base again. I'm not even sure what's upsetting you. All I'm asking is that when you state your own opinion that you use the word "I" rather than "We" or "Everyone", etc, etc.

no I am not, and nobody is upset lol But you clearly hitch your wagon to whomever seems credible to you and go with their opinions than actually having one is my impression...I dont need to cater to whatever verbiage makes things easier for you to comprehend either , esp when all you do is twist and turn things as you see fit to the point of actually now claiming I am way off base again? wth with that
take a break

Nope, you don't need to cater to anything or listen to anything anyone says, but in this case, I'd actually bother you less if you made it clear when you were just expressing your own opinion. But do it the hard way, I'd expect nothing less. 8-)

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers