Tank watch

Moderator: jbk1234

Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,654

Re: Tank watch 

Post#201 » by Stillwater » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:45 am

jbk1234 wrote:
tundraknight wrote:Finally a successful tank.

I’m so happy to be in the Top 3.

I’ll gladly take either Jalen Green or Evan Mobley assuming Cade goes #1.
Agreed, with the caveat that if someone decides they want to jump up and grab Suggs, I'll listen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app

You need to come around to the idea that drafting Suggs is an upgrade to Garland.lol
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
And1: 25,006

Post#202 » by jbk1234 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:34 pm

Stillwater wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:
tundraknight wrote:Finally a successful tank.

I’m so happy to be in the Top 3.

I’ll gladly take either Jalen Green or Evan Mobley assuming Cade goes #1.
Agreed, with the caveat that if someone decides they want to jump up and grab Suggs, I'll listen.

You need to come around to the idea that drafting Suggs is an upgrade to Garland.lol

And if it's not? If Suggs also turns out to be a bit of a liability on defense at the NBA? People projected Sexton to be a good defender when he was drafted. Because there's no other area I can see Suggs being better at over Garland. I'm actually worried that Suggs played on a college team that was substantially better than any of the other top guys and you could have a potential AL QB bust situation.
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,654

Post#203 » by Stillwater » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:55 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:Agreed, with the caveat that if someone decides they want to jump up and grab Suggs, I'll listen.

And if it's not? If Suggs also turns out to be a bit of a liability on defense at the NBA? People projected Sexton to be a good defender when he was drafted. Because there's no other area I can see Suggs being better at over Garland. I'm actually worried that Suggs played on a college team that was substantially better than any of the other top guys and you could have a potential AL QB bust situation.

I like Kuminga or Barnes and drafting a "shooter" or getting one by trading Cedi tbh, but this gm could do anything
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers