ImageImageImage

Nòmades D'en Ricky. The Grey Havens.

Moderator: ijspeelman

El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,192

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: RRubio Starter And Tacko 6th Man!! I Shall Not Want. 

Post#101 » by El Hespiritu » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:21 am

Spanish Forum ACB (origin from the original RRubio troll threads) is fallen... some server sh*t I guess... they say they will re-start it in some days.

#Cavs has been Trending Topic this morning in Twitter... I don't know if only at Spanish Twitter or worldwide.

Gwarriors needing a PO-mode Steph to win against NBA Most Depleted Roster says something.
May this current hiatus of games be useful to rest guys (some of them looked exhausted) and recover some DNP people .

We're at last stages of Late Pre-Season... All-Star voting period is getting near and that stuff makes NBA stars (and, consequently, their teams) to get things serious.

I think Clecaus can get some fair amount of Ws while waiting Mobley to come back.
We'll see...

Addendum: O Dear...

Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
Cavaliers guard Collin Sexton had season-ending surgery to repair a torn meniscus, sources tell ESPN.
-I tell them: Gentlemen you desist. Your differences are bussiness of your own. We all must care this Refuge's harmony and decorum
-What if they don't listen?
-I kill them and throw them into the sea
toooskies
Analyst
And1: 1,653

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: RRubio Starter And Tacko 6th Man!! I Shall Not Want. 

Post#102 » by toooskies » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:42 pm

El Hespiritu wrote:Spanish Forum ACB (origin from the original RRubio troll threads) is fallen... some server sh*t I guess... they say they will re-start it in some days.

#Cavs has been Trending Topic this morning in Twitter... I don't know if only at Spanish Twitter or worldwide.

Gwarriors needing a PO-mode Steph to win against NBA Most Depleted Roster says something.
May this current hiatus of games be useful to rest guys (some of them looked exhausted) and recover some DNP people .

We're at last stages of Late Pre-Season... All-Star voting period is getting near and that stuff makes NBA stars (and, consequently, their teams) to get things serious.

I think Clecaus can get some fair amount of Ws while waiting Mobley to come back.
We'll see...

Addendum: O Dear...

Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
Cavaliers guard Collin Sexton had season-ending surgery to repair a torn meniscus, sources tell ESPN.

It would have been nice if we were closer to full strength in the toughest part of our schedule, but if we end up near .500 by the time Mobley comes back I'll be very happy.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: Don't Panic. La Mar Will Return Soon. 

Post#103 » by El Hespiritu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:45 am

Here we go again.

Nice game vs. Nets. Close defeat.
The return of Amor, Mari Karmen and Jarret sent Valentino and Tacko back to DNP and limited TweedleDylan minutes.

Predictable.

EDavis still into the rotation... he'll be out once Mobley (or even Ce Dios/La Mar) comes back I guess.

Next one: PHX Black Troll Suns... arguably the most on-fire NBA team right now.
I have the sensation since season started we've only played contenders or at least legit PO teams.

Where tanking-teams are when you need them?.. Image
-I tell them: Gentlemen you desist. Your differences are bussiness of your own. We all must care this Refuge's harmony and decorum
toooskies
Analyst
And1: 1,653

Post#104 » by toooskies » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:01 pm

El Hespiritu wrote:Here we go again.

Nice game vs. Nets. Close defeat.
The return of Amor, Mari Karmen and Jarret sent Valentino and Tacko back to DNP and limited TweedleDylan minutes.

Predictable.

EDavis still into the rotation... he'll be out once Mobley (or even Ce Dios/La Mar) comes back I guess.

Next one: PHX Black Troll Suns... arguably the most on-fire NBA team right now.
I have the sensation since season started we've only played contenders or at least legit PO teams.

Where tanking-teams are when you need them?.. Image

We do get Orlando after Phoenix, but after that it's another brutal stretch with Dallas, Miami, Washington, Utah, Milwaukee, Chicago. But the schedule will be more favorable from mid-December all the way through mid-March.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#105 » by El Hespiritu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:55 pm

Middle December tends to be my personal cut between Late Pre Season and true NBA Regular Season.

As from now not that bad while everybody is healthy.

Remains to be seen how team will tactically adjust to Sextonto's loss... hard to tell with such a depleted roster.

BicCristal's A plan is apparently try to play the same but with Kokoro instead of Collin (I'll spare my thoughts about that at the moment) but we'll see what eventually settles on.

We'll cross that bridge once we get to the river.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#106 » by El Hespiritu » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:51 pm

We know Sextonto's done for the season.
Moble and La Mar still out. Ce Dios listed as probable.

Garlandas game-time-decision.

We can proudly claim for NBA Late Pre Season Most Depleted Roster Award.
Not even close.

Hopefully, we dug yet deep enough into bad luck pit.
We should be über-healthy from now on just because probabilities balance and/or to discard The Jynx.

I had bad sensations first time we met them... tonight I feel like if we could fight better,
Not sure if that will suffice to win but I dare to say we'll fight better than the last one against them.
JonFromVA
RealGM
And1: 4,382

Post#107 » by JonFromVA » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 pm

Phoenix hasn't lost since they beat us, but we're not on a back to back this time. Hopefully we can make it interesting, but we may be potentially without Garland and Love and Lauri may take some time to shake off Covid ... albeit I haven't heard if Lauri was symptomatic, reportedly Love was hit pretty hard.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#108 » by El Hespiritu » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:38 pm

LET'EM KNOW Image vs. VALLEY PROUD Image
Clecaus Starters:

Garlandas Image
Kokoro Image
TweedleDean Image
Mari Karmen Image
Bobobo-bo-bo Image

Second Unit

RRubio Image
TweedleDylan Image
Amor Image
EDavis Image

Deep Bench

Valentino Image
Tacko Image
Pescados Image
Rembrandt Image

--------------------------------------------

Black Troll Suns Starters

Carlton Banks
D Book
Puentes
Red Liner
DeUretic

Addendum: Valentino went 6th man at 1st Q. Ce Dios is finally cleared to play. TweedleDylan DNP so far.
Three minutes to first break, trailing by 5 with RRubio/Valentino/Ce Dios/Amor/Mari Karmen at court.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: La Mar Is Back. 

Post#109 » by El Hespiritu » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:31 am

La Mar is back.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: The Return Of La Mar. 

Post#110 » by El Hespiritu » Thu Dec 2, 2021 5:27 am

JonFromVA
RealGM

Post#111 » by JonFromVA » Thu Dec 2, 2021 5:19 pm

Lamar just had one of the best games of his career. His hustle and defense was useful, but if he can start hitting shots ...
gflem
Analyst
And1: 276

Post#112 » by gflem » Thu Dec 2, 2021 5:33 pm

JonFromVA wrote:Lamar just had one of the best games of his career. His hustle and defense was useful, but if he can start hitting shots ...

I enjoy watching Lamar, his hustle and toughness really adds something to the team. IF he can shoot with some consistency he can become a good rotation player/spot starter for this team imo.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#113 » by El Hespiritu » Thu Dec 2, 2021 6:37 pm

I'll say it once, loud and clear:
Spoiler:
SEND LA MAR AGAINST MONTROLLZEL HARRELL
Or else we'll regret.

I'm not joking.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: Late Pre Season Is Over. Now We're Talking! 

Post#114 » by El Hespiritu » Sat Dec 4, 2021 2:54 am

Tacko has being ruled out on last games.

He played a few matches with Charge instead.
Had enough to be G-League MVP Of The Week.

Now we're into Regular Season full mode it's time to make some early balance.

I'll think some brickpost to drop.

Obvious spoiler:
Spoiler:
If nothing jynx it, this season is on the verge of ending up being great and when I say great I don't just mean great but GREAT!!
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: Late Pre Season Is Over. Now We're Talking! 

Post#115 » by El Hespiritu » Sun Dec 5, 2021 8:24 pm

I know Utah MormonTrolls pretty well.

I used to watch their games even before RR was traded there. I like Sociopath Eyes Snyder a lot: one of my favorite coaches.
They made a twist to his usual style lately: they basically play no PF and run fewer calls to Stumps Gobert in offence.

And they are a three-point gun machine.

I guess we can hurt them in the paint, specially with our 2nd unit (Whiteside is ruled out) but probably Allen lobs won't be a factor against Rudy.

In my opinion, our defense is better than theirs.

If they aren't specially sharp on 3p%... we have good chances.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: Back to Bucks. 

Post#116 » by El Hespiritu » Tue Dec 7, 2021 12:59 am

Is there anything tougher than a back to back game?

Yep.

A back to Bucks game.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: Clash Of Trolls. 

Post#117 » by El Hespiritu » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:48 pm

Minnesota TimberTrolls is a team any Nomad knows almost as well as any current bandwagoning one.
They keep on trolling.

Trap game at its best.

D-Load, questionable... it's an entire different bussiness when Taurean Prince starts (they tend to make a good early run but then get irregular as bench rotation goes).
Worst case scenario: D'Angelo plays and they are again the scrappy, aggressive and disruptive team they are trying to be this season.
That would force us to play a very solid game and spend tons of energy to win: MIN might have earned Worst American Sport Franchise Ever Award last season but this year, when TimberTrolls manage to fully enter into his Mad-Dog mode they are no joke.
If with or without Russell they can't match best impersonation of themselves (they didn't last two-three games) we should just be smart, let the game come to us and (hopefully) spare some 4th Q minutes to our main guys to have some fuel left vs Kings.

But better don't we think about next back to back 'til job is done; either way we'll need a lot of focus and intensity to lock the W.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Clecaus: Keep Calm And Expand The Rotation. 

Post#118 » by El Hespiritu » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:48 pm

Sacramento tanKings are kinda Reverse Timber Trolls.

They just can't win out of defense; they will need to summon their best impersonation of a pack of sprinter-guards shooting and driving full speed from everywhere at sight as if tomorrow never comes to have some options.

Richaun Holmes is out. Len can sorta guard the paint but he cannot even switch fatty PFs, Barnes plays starting fake-4 and Human Satisfier TThompson plays fake-5 as well with 2nd unit because Marvelous Marvin the IIIrd is a defensive Black Hole whose size hasn't been yet entirely measured by science.

We just need to do the same we did at the tundra, switching offence by defence:
Keep calm, don't let them drag you to their pace, do the usual stuff and be smart.Image
Let the game come to us.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#119 » by El Hespiritu » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:27 am

JonFromVA
RealGM

Post#120 » by JonFromVA » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:37 pm

You're on a roll, Sir.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers