ImageImageImage

Cavaliers Arena and Autographs

Moderator: ijspeelman

KyRo23
Head Coach
And1: 12,938

Cavaliers Arena and Autographs 

Post#1 » by KyRo23 » Sat Dec 3, 2022 11:21 pm

Lakers fan here, but I come in peace. Feel free to delete if this isn’t a thread I am able to post here :)

I am going to the lakers game on Tuesday and was wondering if you are able to go down to the lower level if you have C109 tickets. I’ve been to quite a few Cavs games and I know autographs aren’t 100%, but it’s worth a shot! I got Shannon Brown to sign a basketball back in 07 which I’ll never forget. C109 is the next level up above the visitors tunnel so I am unsure if this is still possible to go down a level. Thanks I’m advance for any assistance!
JujitsuFlip
General Manager
And1: 5,740

Re: Cavaliers Arena and Autographs 

Post#2 » by JujitsuFlip » Sun Dec 4, 2022 12:21 am

You can try, worst they can say is no lol

I received CJ Miles, Tyler Zeller, Dion Waiters, Jarrett Jack, Sergey Karasave, and Alonzo Gee's autographs one night at a game when I had floor seats.

I know none of them are active NBA players anymore but still.
jasonxxx102
Veteran
And1: 2,796

Post#3 » by jasonxxx102 » Sun Dec 4, 2022 12:28 am

It’s not a thing anymore. I’d say 10 years ago you could pretty easily get autographs.

Now unless you’re seated in the lower bowl they won’t even let you down there.
76ciology wrote:Wouldn't Edey have a better chance of winning the scoring battle against Tatum in the post after a switch than Tatum shooting over Edey's 9'6" standing reach?
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
KyRo23
Head Coach

Post#4 » by KyRo23 » Sun Dec 4, 2022 12:33 am

I appreciate the responses guys!
jasonxxx102
Veteran
And1: 2,796

Post#5 » by jasonxxx102 » Sun Dec 4, 2022 1:04 am

KyRo23 wrote:I appreciate the responses guys!

It’s worth trying! You may get lucky and not get a hardo usher who takes their job too seriously
76ciology wrote:Wouldn't Edey have a better chance of winning the scoring battle against Tatum in the post after a switch than Tatum shooting over Edey's 9'6" standing reach?
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
JujitsuFlip
General Manager
And1: 5,740

Post#6 » by JujitsuFlip » Sun Dec 4, 2022 3:59 pm

jasonxxx102 wrote:
KyRo23 wrote:I appreciate the responses guys!

It’s worth trying! You may get lucky and not get a hardo usher who takes their job too seriously
Exactly, when big Z moved into that front office role i got to meet him post game and shake his hand. I'm pretty tall for everyday standards and I was just in awe meeting him.
KyRo23
Head Coach

Post#7 » by KyRo23 » Wed Dec 7, 2022 5:19 am

Good game Cavs fans. I was able to get Austin Reeves, JTA and Damon Jones to sign lol

Damon Jones was really cool. Haven’t seen him in forever I feel. JTA was probably the nicest guy that walked by as well. Have heard many good things from GSW fans.
ijspeelman
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
And1: 911

Post#8 » by ijspeelman » Wed Dec 7, 2022 1:30 pm

KyRo23 wrote:Good game Cavs fans. I was able to get Austin Reeves, JTA and Damon Jones to sign lol

Damon Jones was really cool. Haven’t seen him in forever I feel. JTA was probably the nicest guy that walked by as well. Have heard many good things from GSW fans.

Congrats! I'll have to try this next time I am lower bowl.
KyRo23
Head Coach

Post#9 » by KyRo23 » Wed Dec 7, 2022 4:23 pm

ijspeelman wrote:
KyRo23 wrote:Good game Cavs fans. I was able to get Austin Reeves, JTA and Damon Jones to sign lol

You don’t even have to be lower bowl. The ushers let anyone down there if you’re early enough!
ijspeelman
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
And1: 911

Post#10 » by ijspeelman » Wed Dec 7, 2022 4:25 pm

KyRo23 wrote:
ijspeelman wrote:

You don’t even have to be lower bowl. The ushers let anyone down there if you’re early enough!

damn. good to know!

need to get a ricky auto

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers