ImageImageImage

suns at cavs right now

Moderator: jbk1234

User avatar
LoveThemCavs
Analyst
Posts: 3,724
And1: 141
Joined: Nov 27, 2004
Location: Ohio

 

Post#81 » by LoveThemCavs » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:18 am

oh my god.. what a tough sequence to not score.
User avatar
Gordon Bombay
Head Coach
Posts: 6,227
And1: 79
Joined: Jan 09, 2007
Location: Thanks Baron!

 

Post#82 » by Gordon Bombay » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:18 am

lebron how did you miss??????
Suns_Fever
Banned User
Posts: 1,202
And1: 0
Joined: Sep 25, 2007

 

Post#83 » by Suns_Fever » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:20 am

I feel like Suns are about to put this game away, how bout you guys?
CzBoobie
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,830
And1: 1
Joined: Dec 29, 2005
Location: EU

 

Post#84 » by CzBoobie » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:21 am

Tough luck...That looked like Larry Hughes' shot.
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 41,920
And1: 2,756
Joined: Aug 23, 2002
     

 

Post#85 » by TheOUTLAW » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:22 am

Okay it's about time a bad call went our way
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
User avatar
LoveThemCavs
Analyst
Posts: 3,724
And1: 141
Joined: Nov 27, 2004
Location: Ohio

 

Post#86 » by LoveThemCavs » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:22 am

lol, I guess you guys are right. They do whine alot.
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 41,920
And1: 2,756
Joined: Aug 23, 2002
     

 

Post#87 » by TheOUTLAW » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:23 am

We aren't passing as well as we did last game

LeBron with the step back
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
User avatar
Gordon Bombay
Head Coach
Posts: 6,227
And1: 79
Joined: Jan 09, 2007
Location: Thanks Baron!

 

Post#88 » by Gordon Bombay » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:23 am

stop fading away lebron
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 41,920
And1: 2,756
Joined: Aug 23, 2002
     

 

Post#89 » by TheOUTLAW » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:24 am

LoveThemCavs wrote:lol, I guess you guys are right. They do whine alot.


I thought that the Spurs and Pistons whined alot but the Suns are ridiculus
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
CzBoobie
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,830
And1: 1
Joined: Dec 29, 2005
Location: EU

 

Post#90 » by CzBoobie » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:24 am

Why such a stupid shot again??
User avatar
LoveThemCavs
Analyst
Posts: 3,724
And1: 141
Joined: Nov 27, 2004
Location: Ohio

 

Post#91 » by LoveThemCavs » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:24 am

Good, LeBron got that ungodly terrible fadaway three with the shot clock running out- out of the way. He'll dominate now. :D
Cevap
Banned User
Posts: 2,594
And1: 1
Joined: Feb 11, 2007

 

Post#92 » by Cevap » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:24 am

i wish someone would put in a taser on lebron's body just so that mike brown can buzz him as soon as he can see that it's gonna be another off balance 3
User avatar
Gordon Bombay
Head Coach
Posts: 6,227
And1: 79
Joined: Jan 09, 2007
Location: Thanks Baron!

 

Post#93 » by Gordon Bombay » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:25 am

how did that not go in????????
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 41,920
And1: 2,756
Joined: Aug 23, 2002
     

 

Post#94 » by TheOUTLAW » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:25 am

Great pass by Varejao but LeBron somehow missed the bunny
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
CzBoobie
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,830
And1: 1
Joined: Dec 29, 2005
Location: EU

 

Post#95 » by CzBoobie » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:25 am

Noooooo
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 41,920
And1: 2,756
Joined: Aug 23, 2002
     

 

Post#96 » by TheOUTLAW » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:27 am

Gordon Bombay wrote:how did that not go in????????


It did go in, it just somehow decided to come back out after being halfway down.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
Suns_Fever
Banned User
Posts: 1,202
And1: 0
Joined: Sep 25, 2007

 

Post#97 » by Suns_Fever » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:27 am

CzBron wrote:Noooooo


Yessssssssssssssssssssssss GO PHX SUNS
CzBoobie
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,830
And1: 1
Joined: Dec 29, 2005
Location: EU

 

Post#98 » by CzBoobie » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:30 am

How the hell it wasn't a foul on lebron????
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 41,920
And1: 2,756
Joined: Aug 23, 2002
     

 

Post#99 » by TheOUTLAW » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:30 am

That shot by Marion hurt. He's been crap all game and makes a runner to put them ahead
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
User avatar
Gordon Bombay
Head Coach
Posts: 6,227
And1: 79
Joined: Jan 09, 2007
Location: Thanks Baron!

 

Post#100 » by Gordon Bombay » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:31 am

too stupid shots by lebron in the fourth cost us

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers