ImageImageImage

LeBron James is a Ball Player and an Owner at the same time

Moderator: ijspeelman

KB24VC15
Banned User
And1: 0

LeBron James is a Ball Player and an Owner at the same time 

Post#1 » by KB24VC15 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:41 am

Dude Just owns the Raptors rofl, i love the way how he smack talked bosh's gf and literally shut up there bench when he smacked the raptors and what does he get by doing, a nice dinner courtesy of Chris Bosh and his GF rofl, i hope ur cavs face them in the playoffs, i want to see lebron do what carter did to them in the playoffs last year

heres more ownage of another raptor scrub at the hands of LeBron
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wQ7DQob02ZA
all hail the KING!!!!!!!!!
Dome
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1

Post#2 » by Dome » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:27 pm

What's the point of that video, that LeBron thinks he's more important to the camera than Moon? :dontknow: I don't see why that should be funny or impressive or anything like that at all.

(Kindof a disrespectful post anyway)
Illuminati
Banned User
And1: 11

Re: LeBron James is a Ball Player and an Owner at the same t 

Post#3 » by Illuminati » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:30 pm

KB24VC15 wrote:Dude Just owns the Raptors rofl, i love the way how he smack talked bosh's gf and literally shut up there bench when he smacked the raptors and what does he get by doing, a nice dinner courtesy of Chris Bosh and his GF rofl, i hope ur cavs face them in the playoffs, i want to see lebron do what carter did to them in the playoffs last year

heres more ownage of another raptor scrub at the hands of LeBron
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wQ7DQob02ZA
all hail the KING!!!!!!!!!

Are you bi-polar? Are you a Raptor fan or aren't you? One second your posting on our board and the next second you're bashing our players.

Pick a script.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers