ImageImageImage

NO KNICKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator: ijspeelman

HyetOtHeSky
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: NO KNICKS !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Post#121 » by HyetOtHeSky » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:44 am

L&H_05 wrote:Look, it gets no simpler than this... The title says it all..

No, we don't want to take Zach Randolph and his contract off the Knicks hands... And no, he doesn't fit what the Cavs need..

No, we don't want Jamal Crawford and his one on one street ball style..

Would we take David Lee ?? In any other scenario we probably would, but he is a Knick..Thus, guilty by association... So no David Lee either..

NO KNICKS !!!!!!...

lol
gflem
Analyst
And1: 276

Post#122 » by gflem » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:07 pm

I have to disagree with revman, if this team doesnt at least make the finals once in the next two years i believe LBJ will leave. But with the way we are playing the only thing that will keep us out of the ECF would be injuries. The reason I say this is that this team took much less time to jell than what most of us assumed I think.

With the players from last years trade really fitting in, and Mo giving the team the one dimension that it was missing offensively the last few years, this team is now very hard to defend, as opposed to one player being hard to defend as has been the case in the past, plus Ben has turned back the clock some and is playing at an all NBa defensive level again.
RevMan26
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#123 » by RevMan26 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:06 am

I am not saying he will stay just because of what Danny Ferry has done. If we don't make the Conference Finals this year, it will be very downing.

I mean we are playing with such a high energy right now, we almost seem unstoppable. I know we just played two of the worst teams in the league, but still. The Pistons beat us, but then went on to get blown out by the T'Wolves, and also have been beaten by the Nets. We also lost to the Hornets who aren't doing very well. When you look at it we have to be the team in the East. Then the Celtics lost to the Pacers and the Bucks. Our three losses are to 3 legitimate playoff teams, but these other high caliber teams are losing to less than average teams.

Point is, we are almost certain to make it deep into the playoffs unless there are multiple, serious injuries.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers