ImageImageImage

Cavs are the best team we faced (C's fan)

Moderator: ijspeelman

eitanr
General Manager
And1: 299

Cavs are the best team we faced (C's fan) 

Post#1 » by eitanr » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:35 pm

After the completion of the playoffs, I and probably majority of C's fans must admit, that Cleveland is the best team we faced en route to the title. If it were not for a couple of Rondo back breaking 3 pointers, the Cavs may have won that series.

With Detroit getting older and desperatley trying to retool, Cleveland may have the best bet of anyone in the East for contending with Boston. The Cavs are just a nice side kick a way from really being dangerous. I can see them using their cap space to get a guy like Redd, VC, or even JO. I think this Celtics team taught GMs NBA wide that you need to take risks to sometimes get rings. The Cavs are in such position with their expiring deals. They could be there in 09 with a risky move.
Read the best NBA Articles on the Web right here, delivering innovative insights and a unique perspectives on all the happenings of the league.

http://fullcourtanalytics.blogspot.com/
Smooth32
Lead Assistant
And1: 4

Re: Cavs are the best team we faced (C's fan) 

Post#2 » by Smooth32 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:23 pm

A Boston Celtic player admitted the same thing to a radio show host in Cleveland a week ago, too.
Rise Against
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 73

Post#3 » by Rise Against » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:29 pm

Yeah.. Losing that game 7 in a tight contested game hurts. Unfortunately, if LeBron were to have a sidekick who is able to help him, who knows what may have happened...
Triple M
General Manager
And1: 2,817

Post#4 » by Triple M » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:56 pm

The Cavs are and will be a tough out for years to come, LBJ might be the most underrated defensive player in this league. If he keeps improving defensively he'll be down right scary.
prekazi
General Manager
And1: 1

Post#5 » by prekazi » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:27 am

damn, you made me remember those Rondo back to back three's! :( How the hell he did that!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
"Die Freiheit ist immer nur Freiheit der Andersdenkenden." R.Luxemburg

http://twitter.com/prekazi
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Post#6 » by B Mac » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:32 am

Don't forget should have ben retired PJ Brown turning back the clock about 10 years on us.
eyejayem
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#7 » by eyejayem » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:54 am

Well Lebron is M.I.A. working on his jumper like last offseason and I cant wait to see what he brings next season.
C'mon Ferry give him just an ounce of help and this team is too scary next year. :pray:

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers