Global Mod
And1: 46,293

Post#41 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:14 am

That took 3 days to come up with? Ouch.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,453

Post#42 » by trwi7 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:15 am

MickeyDavis wrote:That took 3 days to come up with? Ouch.

Worse than the Cubs fan from yesterday?
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,293

Post#43 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:16 am

Equally lame.
risktaker91
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#44 » by risktaker91 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:13 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:That took 3 days to come up with? Ouch.

Actually I don't spend every day of my life on these boards. I have a social life.
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 541

Post#45 » by Buck You » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:31 pm

risktaker91 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Actually I don't spend every day of my life on these boards. I have a social life.

Hahaha, I LOVE when people say that. They act like just because we post on here that we don't have a social life. Keep on chugging along there risk.
brewcityboii
Rookie

Post#46 » by brewcityboii » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:54 pm

Good for you eh'.
You Canadians are something else eh'.

ROFL If the Jays were in the NL Central, we would've locked up the division after the first month.

Eh', well ya should be able to compete at least for a wild card in the AL, eh', you do spend enough money eh?

And oh yeah ur not in the NL central so worry about beating a team in the AL and not about the struggling NL central eh'
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,453

Post#47 » by trwi7 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:12 am

Wow it took him 6 days to come up with that. Definitely worse than the Cubs troll.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Comet
Veteran
And1: 8

Post#48 » by Comet » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:31 am

trwi7 wrote:Wow it took him 6 days to come up with that. Definitely worse than the Cubs troll.

Yup.

Obviously, we all know that most Raptor fans are also Blue Jay fans. It may be a different sport, but I guess it's equal stupidity (and equal trolling as well).

Back on topic. I just hate Cub fans. I'd kick Jim Belushi in the scrotum if I had the chance.
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#49 » by WEFFPIM » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:22 am

Comet wrote:Back on topic. I just hate Cub fans. I'd kick Jim Belushi in the scrotum if I had the chance.

I'd do it just because I once sat through an episode of According To Jim. I still wonder which part was supposed to be the funny part.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
risktaker91
Banned User

Post#50 » by risktaker91 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:53 pm

brewcityboii wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Eh', well ya should be able to compete at least for a wild card in the AL, eh', you do spend enough money eh?

And oh yeah ur not in the NL central so worry about beating a team in the AL and not about the struggling NL central eh'

Whats hilarious is that half the members on the Brewers board just became fans this year. Milwaukee was horrible last year and the year before. Actually, they're still terrible.

I'm not trolling, Cubs > Brewers, and I'm not fan of either team.

I live in Toronto, am I a Jays fan? Sure, I'm obliged to, I watch a few games, see what's happening but I don't go around saying that the Jays > Yanks and Red Sox.

Brewer fans need to call it quits, it was a great season, happy for you, but no way they're making the post season. I guarantee that.
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#51 » by Buck You » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:58 pm

Whats hilarious is that half the members on the Brewers board just became fans this year. Milwaukee was horrible last year and the year before. Actually, they're still terrible.

I live in Toronto, am I a Jays fan? Sure, I'm obliged to, I watch a few games, see what's happening but I don't go around saying that the Jays > Yanks and Red Sox.

Brewer fans need to call it quits, it was a great season, happy for you, but no way they're making the post season. I guarantee that.

Really? I think we should take a poll asking that question. I guarantee you that the results won't be half in favor of bandwagoners. Milwaukee is a great baseball city, we have a lot of fans, a lot of disgruntled fans. Also, we were better than most of the teams in the majors earlier in the season so we were obliged to say that we were better than them because well, we were. You just need to stop posting here, you were a good laugh and a nice troll but we don't want you here anymore. We are more classy than you. I guarantee that.
brewcityboii
Rookie

Post#52 » by brewcityboii » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:59 pm

They play in the NL Central so no guarantee is a very solid one.

Whats hilarious is that half the members on the Brewers board just became fans this year

Are you sure about that. I think it was that people finally became vocal about the brew over there success. The brewers have and always will have a large fan base in the state of Wisconsin. So I think that statement you made isn't very valid.

I mean heck the brewers even got you interested in them and your a "jays fan" so lets get serious here bud.
risktaker91
Banned User

Post#53 » by risktaker91 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:46 pm

Who said I was interested? I hate all NL teams. People think the BlueJays are horrible when they're 2 games over .500, and your Brewers are amazing, while they're a game under .500.
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#54 » by Buck You » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:50 pm

risktaker91 wrote:Who said I was interested? I hate all NL teams. People think the BlueJays are horrible when they're 2 games over .500, and your Brewers are amazing, while they're a game under .500.

Then why post on this board in the first place?
brewcityboii
Rookie

Post#55 » by brewcityboii » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:52 pm

risktaker91 wrote:Who said I was interested? I hate all NL teams. People think the BlueJays are horrible when they're 2 games over .500, and your Brewers are amazing, while they're a game under .500.

So your not interested you just go around and read the brewers board cause your not interested? That makes sense.

So if your not interested go troll on the yankees or sox board...those teams actually have a meaning to your season. The brewers don't.
risktaker91
Banned User

Post#56 » by risktaker91 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:56 pm

Actually I just wanted to see what's up with my man Corey Koskie.

Yanks and Sox fans aren't this conceded.
brewcityboii
Rookie

Post#57 » by brewcityboii » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:00 pm

risktaker91 wrote:Actually I just wanted to see what's up with my man Corey Koskie.

bye.
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#58 » by Buck You » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:00 pm

risktaker91 wrote:Actually I just wanted to see what's up with my man Corey Koskie.

All we do is speak the truth.

Oh and about Koskie. I don't think he'll ever play baseball again. He really got messed up with that concussion.
risktaker91
Banned User

Post#59 » by risktaker91 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:39 pm

ReddBogutCharlieV wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

All we do is speak the truth.

Oh and about Koskie. I don't think he'll ever play baseball again. He really got messed up with that concussion.

Wow, that'll hurt Canadian baseball. Thanks for the update. Good luck to your Brewers.

Return to Milwaukee Brewers