ImageImage

NLDS Lead Up - Crew vs. Rockies

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Re: NLDS Lead Up - Crew vs. Rockies 

Post#301 » by trwi7 » Thu Oct 4, 2018 4:32 am

ReasonablySober wrote:I think we're gonna get Miley in the 1st, 2nd at the latest. They still need him to go a number of innings.

Depends on how the lineup sets up. If the Rockies have like a 3 lefties in 5 batter stretch, they'll put him in there. If they're spaced out, it will probably be Woodruff or Guerra or Peralta.

Look at that bullpen game against the Cardinals. Carpenter was their only LHB, Jennings took him in the 1st and then they went to Peralta. Now Colorado isn't going to make it as easy as the Cardinals did so there are going to be places where someone like Williams might have to face Blackmon in order to use him against their tough RHB's but the idea is going to generally be the same and we'll probably use around 8 pitchers if the game is close.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,395

Post#302 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Oct 4, 2018 4:36 am

Prices continue to drop. You can get standing room for $59 and a Terrace Reserve seat for $61 on SH, with fees.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
buckbeer
Bench Warmer
And1: 874

Post#303 » by buckbeer » Thu Oct 4, 2018 11:23 am

Go Brewers!! gotta win the first game, especially with the home field advantage.

Return to Milwaukee Brewers