ImageImage

Prince Pics from the go ahead run

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

goirish2107
Rookie
And1: 0

Prince Pics from the go ahead run 

Post#1 » by goirish2107 » Mon May 7, 2007 2:54 am

Got these from Brewerfan.net forum. They were so awesome I had to post them here for all to see.

El Duderino
RealGM
And1: 1,324

Post#2 » by El Duderino » Mon May 7, 2007 4:12 am

great pics
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,019

Post#3 » by humanrefutation » Mon May 7, 2007 6:02 am

It's like one of those flip books you used to have when you were a kid. I just kept pressing page down and watching it happen as if it was a video.
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#4 » by WEFFPIM » Mon May 7, 2007 6:19 am

Looks like The Doorman is on brewerfan.net
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,395

Post#5 » by trwi7 » Mon May 7, 2007 6:28 am

willeatfire4playoffsinmil wrote:Looks like The Doorman is on brewerfan.net

I was thinking the exact same thing. Those pictures come from exactly where his seats would be.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,419

Post#6 » by MickeyDavis » Mon May 7, 2007 1:00 pm

Fantastic pics
Ayt
RealGM
And1: 13,778

Post#7 » by Ayt » Mon May 7, 2007 6:39 pm

I'm surprised he didn't get T'd up for that. Joey Crawford would have tossed him.
IrishRainbow
Veteran
And1: 900

Post#8 » by IrishRainbow » Mon May 7, 2007 6:44 pm

youtube of it

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... GLdSjGVvqB

Damn, at least it WAS...
shortstrokes
Sophomore

Post#9 » by shortstrokes » Mon May 7, 2007 7:51 pm

I know he was amp'd up but it was unfortunate that Prince didn't just let out a yell, clap it up and then head to the dugout. He took it too far and anyone who can lip read could see exactly what he was saying. I'm sure everyone within ear shot at MP could hear it as well.
Prince is a classy player and pretty damn mature for his age. Unfortunately he lost it on this play and his rant hit every highlight reel on a national basis.
Outside of Brewer fans, few people know Prince, Rickie, J.J. and the rest of the wunderkinds. That is beginning to change as the Brewers keep winning and start to get more national attention. Now that the spot light is starting to shine on them, Nedly needs to sit down with the youngsters and give them a little reminder on what it means to be a pro ballplayer. You love the enthusiasm but I'd rather see it channeled in ways that don't include screaming a string of obsenities at the opposing pitcher. Prince's outburst got so over the top that the ump had to step in and send him to the bench. With the limited national media exposure the Brewers have received prior to now, a lot of people who don't know what a great kid Prince Fielder is may not have a very favorable impression of him after this eruption.
trwi7
RealGM

Post#10 » by trwi7 » Mon May 7, 2007 7:51 pm

I'm 99% sure that is the doorman. I was just watching the replay of the game and he was taking pictures of that play.

Edit: goirish, can you put up a link to where you got the pictures from? I can't find the thread on brewerfan.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

trwi7
RealGM

Post#11 » by trwi7 » Mon May 7, 2007 7:53 pm

shortstrokes wrote:I'm sure everyone within ear shot at MP could hear it as well.

I really doubt that. The crowd was still roaring when he got up and started talking.

I absolutely loved that emotion from Fielder. He didn't run over and get in his face he jumped around and swore a little. Who doesn't do that? :)

WEFFPIM
RealGM

Post#12 » by WEFFPIM » Mon May 7, 2007 8:29 pm

Yeah, the Doorman has that fancy-ass camera too that can probably take a bunch of pictures in succession
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
goirish2107
Rookie

Post#13 » by goirish2107 » Mon May 7, 2007 8:39 pm

goirish2107
Rookie

Post#14 » by goirish2107 » Mon May 7, 2007 8:41 pm

by the way anyone know where i can see a replay of that?
trwi7
RealGM

Post#15 » by trwi7 » Mon May 7, 2007 8:56 pm

goirish2107 wrote:by the way anyone know where i can see a replay of that?

brewers.com has highlights just wait a minute or two on the main page for it to load and it should start.

WEFFPIM
RealGM

Post#16 » by WEFFPIM » Mon May 7, 2007 10:14 pm

The best part may just be picture number 3, in which Prince is so awesome not even gravity hold him down
skitch815
Starter
And1: 59

Post#17 » by skitch815 » Tue May 8, 2007 9:27 am

Apparently the Pirates weren't very impressed with Prince

Fielder charged toward the plate as Nate McLouth's throw zipped toward catcher Ryan Doumit.

At the last instant, Doumit moved a foot toward the ball, and Fielder slid around the tag to score.

He immediately got to his feet and shouted toward Capps, who hit Fielder with an up-and-in pitch Saturday night.

"I didn't say anything," Fielder said, although replays showed he did -- and it wasn't "Thank you, Matt Capps!"

"I heard him," Capps said. "[Sure], he wants to talk about [Saturday night yesterday]."

"Pretty bush league," Doumit said of Fielder's reaction to scoring the run. "There's no room for that. To do that was bush league, in my opinion."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07127/784014-63.stm
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 541

Post#18 » by Buck You » Tue May 8, 2007 2:46 pm

skitch815 wrote:Apparently the Pirates weren't very impressed with Prince

Fielder charged toward the plate as Nate McLouth's throw zipped toward catcher Ryan Doumit.

At the last instant, Doumit moved a foot toward the ball, and Fielder slid around the tag to score.

He immediately got to his feet and shouted toward Capps, who hit Fielder with an up-and-in pitch Saturday night.

"I didn't say anything," Fielder said, although replays showed he did -- and it wasn't "Thank you, Matt Capps!"

"I heard him," Capps said. "[Sure], he wants to talk about [Saturday night yesterday]."

"Pretty bush league," Doumit said of Fielder's reaction to scoring the run. "There's no room for that. To do that was bush league, in my opinion."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07127/784014-63.stm

Jealousy FTL.

As for the pictures, one of those is for sure my new avatar. Prince is dominant.

Return to Milwaukee Brewers