ImageImageImageImageImage

El Duque put on the 15 day DL

majorleads
Banned User
And1: 0

El Duque put on the 15 day DL 

Post#1 » by majorleads » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:33 pm

Just heard on WFAN. El Duque to the DL for bursitis in his shoulder. He was supposed too start tonights game so perhaps Crappy Ho gets called up to replace him. Crappy was supposed to start today in New Orleans.
pwayknicks
Lead Assistant
And1: 708

Post#2 » by pwayknicks » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:20 pm

I heard Chan Ho is getting the start tonight....sucks....

I wanted to see Jorge Sosa get the start today
The Knicks are BACK!!!!

Jlin + Melo + Stat + Chandler....les go!

Trade Landry Fields ASAP!
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#3 » by mjhp911 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:50 pm

Well, this is your big audition, Chan Ho. Don't muck it up! You can start with a clean slate here.

Valentino also supposedly has an ACL issue. He might be out for a month. Who do you all want called up?
pwayknicks
Lead Assistant

Post#4 » by pwayknicks » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:32 pm

mjhp911 wrote:Well, this is your big audition, Chan Ho. Don't muck it up! You can start with a clean slate here.

Valentino also supposedly has an ACL issue. He might be out for a month. Who do you all want called up?

Has to be Anderson Hernandez....
The Knicks are BACK!!!!

pdxblazers92087
Pro Prospect
And1: 1

Post#5 » by pdxblazers92087 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:51 pm

Yeah to bad with sosa if he hadnt made his last start... which was during the time El Duque was having shoulder problems. He'd be starting tonight. Also its Ruben Gotay from what i heard not Ahern. His numbers for AAA are pretty good. I'm sure Easley is going to get a bulk of the playing time but maybe Gotay can shine in the limited time hes given.
majorleads
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#6 » by majorleads » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:39 pm

We've been struggling a bit offensively so if Crappy Ho gives up 4 plus runs we could be in a lot of trouble especially, if Pelfrey doesn't turn things around fast. But I have confidence in "the Jacket" and feel he will help calm down Pelfrey and get him back on track.

Also I'd like to see more of Easley. Only problem is it hurts our bench. Newhan has been struggling a bit, but Julio Franco looks like he's found the fountain of youth again. Actually I should say the fountain of juice. :nod:
pwayknicks
Lead Assistant

Post#7 » by pwayknicks » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:40 pm

pdxblazers92087 wrote:Yeah to bad with sosa if he hadnt made his last start... which was during the time El Duque was having shoulder problems. He'd be starting tonight. Also its Ruben Gotay from what i heard not Ahern. His numbers for AAA are pretty good. I'm sure Easley is going to get a bulk of the playing time but maybe Gotay can shine in the limited time hes given.

Damn I havent heard anything of this Gotay kid, but I love Andy's defense, and his bat has always been good in Winterleague and places outside of the majors.....
The Knicks are BACK!!!!

Return to New York Mets