And1: 0

Post#141 » by 34Celtic » Fri May 11, 2007 6:58 pm

NYKnSTILL! wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

nah those shifts are 97 % effective vs Giambi :D

now I asked my friend what is harder to find in the MLB

Abreu

or

a Noah Lowry and Jonathan Sanchez ?

Once again, Abreu and Melky, with our rotation of Clemens, Pettitte, Wang, Moose, Hughes is better than Melky and Linden, with the same rotation, and no spot for Lowry. Its not that confusing, we're not going witha 6 man rotation. Call the fan up right now I think Mike needs a laugh today
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User
Location: In his deposition, Thomas denied any fireworks. "I'm not attracted to her, no," he said.

Post#142 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sat May 12, 2007 1:44 am

34Celtic wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Once again, Abreu and Melky, with our rotation of Clemens, Pettitte, Wang, Moose, Hughes is better than Melky and Linden, with the same rotation, and no spot for Lowry. Its not that confusing, we're not going witha 6 man rotation. Call the fan up right now I think Mike needs a laugh today

Image :roll:
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User
Location: In his deposition, Thomas denied any fireworks. "I'm not attracted to her, no," he said.

Post#143 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sat May 12, 2007 5:23 pm

how about Tony Gwynn Jr. he's not getting alot of time w/ Milwaukee they might move him for Villone and Rasner :dontknow:
Jitpal
General Manager

Post#144 » by Jitpal » Sat May 12, 2007 5:52 pm

If the Blue Jays do indeed have a fire sale. Perhaps they would be interested in moving Rios. Maybe for T-Clip and someone else. I'm pretty sure Rios should be moving in towards a big payday and I don't see the Blue Jays wanting to do that especially with all the money they have invested in guys like Wells, Ryan and Glaus. Don't really know what it would take to get a deal done. -Jitpal
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User

Post#145 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sat May 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Abreu and Rasner, Villone for Rios and Scott Downs or Jeremy Accardo :pray:
ReggieFULLeffect
Senior

Post#146 » by ReggieFULLeffect » Sat May 12, 2007 7:59 pm

Abreu and Rasner, Villone for Rios and Scott Downs or Jeremy Accardo

We can dream can't we. This would rule if it ever happened. However, it might take a bit more to pry Rios -- probably a better young arm.
"It's just like the feminists. They want everything equal but when the check comes, where are they?"- George Costanza
SARGO127
General Manager
And1: 3,087

Post#147 » by SARGO127 » Sat May 12, 2007 9:49 pm

NYKnSTILL! wrote:Abreu and Rasner, Villone for Rios and Scott Downs or Jeremy Accardo :pray:

That makes NO sence at all for Toronto.

Cabrera, Clippard for Rios.
Jitpal
General Manager

Post#148 » by Jitpal » Sun May 13, 2007 12:05 am

SARGO127 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I'd do that. Let Rios keep Tabata's spot warm for 2 or so years. Then if Rios is worth keeping we move him to left, because Matsui will certainly not be playing left for more than 2 years -Jitpal
NYKnSTILL!
Banned User

Post#149 » by NYKnSTILL! » Sun May 13, 2007 2:30 am

SARGO127 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

the thing is no one knows what Toronto is going to do and Rios's contract ends this season.

Return to New York Yankees