ImageImageImageImageImage

A's set roster for trip to Japan

Moderator: HMFFL

TSC25
Veteran
And1: 0

A's set roster for trip to Japan 

Post#1 » by TSC25 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:02 pm

Rookie left-hander Dana Eveland, who appears to have secured the final spot in the starting rotation, will start in the first exhibition game in Japan, followed by veteran right-hander Justin Duchscherer. Righty Joe Blanton has drawn the first Opening Day assignment of his career for the March 25 game, and righty Rich Harden is scheduled to start the second game in Japan against the Red Sox.

The other pitchers making the trip are righties Andrew Brown, Keith Foulke, Huston Street, Santiago Casilla and Rule 5 draftee Fernando Hernandez, and lefties Dallas Braden, Lenny DiNardo and Alan Embree.

The infielders on the travel squad are first baseman Daric Barton, non-roster second baseman Brooks Conrad, shortstop Bobby Crosby, second baseman Mark Ellis, third baseman Jack Hannahan, non-roster first baseman/designated hitter Mike Sweeney, first baseman Dan Johnson, and utilitymen Gregorio Petit and Donnie Murphy.

The outfielders are Emil Brown, Travis Buck, Jack Cust, Chris Denorfia, Jeff Fiorentino and Ryan Sweeney, and the catchers will be Kurt Suzuki, Rob Bowen and non-roster invitee Justin Knoedler.

http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/news/a ... p&c_id=mlb
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,009

Post#2 » by HMFFL » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:05 pm

I was listening to the game early during the AM. I only listened up to bottom of the 5th before work and was feeling pretty good until I found out the final score when I was off.
TSC25
Veteran
And1: 0

Post#3 » by TSC25 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:40 am

^ Same here, we really had a good chance to come back home 2-0

Return to Oakland Athletics