Let's talk Mariners baseball

Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Re: Let's talk Mariners baseball 

Post#61 » by Neddy » Mon Mar 7, 2016 4:18 am

for whatever it's worth, to whomever it may hold value, Jamie Moyer's son Dillion who was drafted by the dodgers as a SS is now a fully converted pitcher. still at a young age of 23, he still has room to grow and someday fill the shoes of his old man.
ehhhhh f it.
reedmo13
Ballboy
And1: 4

Post#62 » by reedmo13 » Mon Mar 7, 2016 3:01 pm

Neddy wrote:for whatever it's worth, to whomever it may hold value, Jamie Moyer's son Dillion who was drafted by the dodgers as a SS is now a fully converted pitcher. still at a young age of 23, he still has room to grow and someday fill the shoes of his old man.

That's quite the position change regardless of who your father is. How is he as a pitcher? I was always holding on to some hope that Griffey's son would follow in his Dad's footsteps, but that's clearly not happening.
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Post#63 » by Neddy » Tue Mar 8, 2016 4:43 am

reedmo13 wrote:
Neddy wrote:for whatever it's worth, to whomever it may hold value, Jamie Moyer's son Dillion who was drafted by the dodgers as a SS is now a fully converted pitcher. still at a young age of 23, he still has room to grow and someday fill the shoes of his old man.

That's quite the position change regardless of who your father is. How is he as a pitcher? I was always holding on to some hope that Griffey's son would follow in his Dad's footsteps, but that's clearly not happening.

well, to be fair he was drafted at 22nd round out of high school as a short stop because he had a great throwing arm. it is ironic tho, for a kid to convert back to being a pitcher when he was asked why he was not a pitcher coming off that draft as a short stop, answering to the media "because I wasn't blessed with a strong throwing arm genetically" as Jamie's kid to now try pitching.
ehhhhh f it.

Return to Seattle Mariners