Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Gfycat Video - Click to Play
60/21/10
Apz
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,984

Re: Dorian Finney-Smith 

Post#143 » by Apz » Mon Feb 3, 2020 9:58 pm

I just love DFS. After Luka he is my favourite on the team. Also fun to read the comments from 10 games into the season that complained about his 3p% neing like 25%, now when after half the season its 38.6%. It takes some time to adjust when someone goes in and play starter minutes, same for a starter that goes out and becomes a benchplayer and get lesser minutes.

Its such a rare team we got atm. I can go to the trade machine to try to land us an upgrade, but when watching the names its like nop, nop, nop, nop, just noone I dont like and would like us to trade. Sure, I can obviously see the Point of trading Lee, Rowdy, Boban, even Brunson. But at most times you have players that you Think "We just got to get rid of this guy" but atm I dont feel it. Even a guy like Lee, he hasnt played many minutes this year. But he doesnt complain, seems to get along and Always laughing and having fun on the bench and when he get a few min, he isnt bad. Kinda the perfect vet to have around the kids. But obviously we will try to get him involved in a deal for the teams future, but not because he isnt liked.

Return to Dallas Mavericks