Kelly Oubre Jr.

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

dirkforpres
RealGM
And1: 7,832

Re: Kelly Oubre Jr. 

Post#21 » by dirkforpres » Wed Jul 3, 2019 12:44 pm

arkuo wrote:
dirkforpres wrote:My guess is around 12-15 annually.

Phoenix will likely match anything around that number too, so unless hes traded for I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

You never know with Sarver. That guy brought a real goat to his GMs office. :lol:

Very true. The Suns have been cheap for about 15 years now letting players walk. It’s very possible...

RFAs are tricky business, which is why so many of them switch teams via S&T. Delon Wright and Kelly Oubre would be nice to have though if Phoenix or Memphis has interest in a couple 2nd rounders in return...
FIRE JASON KIDD
turcorox911
Sophomore
And1: 153

Post#22 » by turcorox911 » Wed Jul 3, 2019 6:47 pm

Give Oubre $20 million a year for the lulz.
your_dallas_mavericks
Starter
And1: 5

Post#23 » by your_dallas_mavericks » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:40 am

dirkforpres wrote:RFAs are tricky business, which is why so many of them switch teams via S&T. Delon Wright and Kelly Oubre would be nice to have though if Phoenix or Memphis has interest in a couple 2nd rounders in return...

How prophetic, dirkforpres. Wonder if lightning could strike twice?
If we could just close games with Luka, Kyrie, Green, Maxi, and Wood that'd be great...
10giz
Senior
And1: 661

Post#24 » by 10giz » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:04 am

your_dallas_mavericks wrote:
dirkforpres wrote:RFAs are tricky business, which is why so many of them switch teams via S&T. Delon Wright and Kelly Oubre would be nice to have though if Phoenix or Memphis has interest in a couple 2nd rounders in return...
How prophetic, dirkforpres. Wonder if lightning could strike twice?

I'd be all for the Mavs getting him. He's another guy who hasn't really had great coaching leadership who might thrive in DAL. At around 13-15M there'll definitely be a chance for him to become a bargain with improvement. Wouldn't be too hard to trade down the line either.

Suns might not want to give him 15M as they're already above the cap. I wonder if Lee + future seconds would work?

Wright - Brunson - Barea
Doncic - Curry - Jackson
Oubre - THJ - DFS
Porzingis - Kleber - Roby
Powell - Bogdanovic
bobsquad
Rookie
And1: 224

Post#25 » by bobsquad » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:05 am

We'd have to waive our TPE for him to sign the offer sheet, and Phoenix likely match.
turcorox911
Sophomore
And1: 153

Post#26 » by turcorox911 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:02 pm

bobsquad wrote:We'd have to waive our TPE for him to sign the offer sheet, and Phoenix likely match.

waive the TPE and stretch-waive Lee, then give Oubre every single penny, and finally sign someone like Tyson Chandler or Joakim Noah for the vet min.

Return to Dallas Mavericks