ImageImageImage

Rotate Players On 10 Day Contracts For The Mavs This Year?

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

turcorox911
Sophomore
And1: 153

Rotate Players On 10 Day Contracts For The Mavs This Year? 

Post#1 » by turcorox911 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:17 am

I doubt this will happen, but I kinda like the idea of rotating players in and out of the lineup with 10 day contracts. Like the Mavs could give Vince Carter a special send off, and I'd like to see them do the same for Jason Terry. Then you can legitimately tryout guys like Pau and Joakim Noah or even Bogut again if they're down for it. Justin Holiday and Faried would be interesting too.
HairyGOATee
Sixth Man
And1: 424

Re: Rotate Players On 10 Day Contracts For The Mavs This Year? 

Post#2 » by HairyGOATee » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:13 am

turcorox911 wrote:I doubt this will happen, but I kinda like the idea of rotating players in and out of the lineup with 10 day contracts. Like the Mavs could give Vince Carter a special send off, and I'd like to see them do the same for Jason Terry. Then you can legitimately tryout guys like Pau and Joakim Noah or even Bogut again if they're down for it. Justin Holiday and Faried would be interesting too.

Not sure I 100% follow, but since the Mavs are hard-capped, they probably shouldn't waste cap room like that. Although seeing Vince and Terry in Mavs uniforms again would be cool. Heck, seeing Pau in a Mavs uni would be dope. Honestly, the Raptors should make plays for Vince and Pau. Reunite the Gasol brothers and bring back the OG Raptor GOAT, who could also mentor another OG in Anunoby.

Return to Dallas Mavericks