ImageImageImage

NBA 2020 Playoffs | R1 G2 | Mavs vs Clippers, Wednesday 9PM ET

Moderators: Texas Chuck, Dirk, HMFFL

Darren
RealGM
And1: 516

Re: NBA 2020 Playoffs | R1 G2 | Mavs vs Clippers, Wednesday 9PM ET 

Post#81 » by Darren » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:45 pm

I think Kawhi has shown the ability to resolve Maxi and Mavs zone defense and get either wide-open layups or free throws in 4th quarter. Don't be too happy. Kawhi will learn. DFS still couldn't guard Kawhi in whatever standard. George will not misfire every game. Beverely could come back. And the Mavs has just to find a way to slow down Williams. Nothing is given. The Mavs has just even the series. That's all. Nothing could be taken for granted. Rivers will do a lot more in keeping the Mavs bench in check. Adversity will come. Prepare for it.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 2,855

Post#82 » by HMFFL » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:14 pm

After game one Trey Burke was limping to the locker room. It was good seeing him.bounce back from the injury and be effective game two. 18 minutes when RC typically plays him 20+.
More treatment for him.before our next game so I expect him play 20+ minutes game three.

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
fuller4379
Veteran
And1: 823

Post#83 » by fuller4379 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:09 pm

HMFFL wrote:Great win tonight.
I will eat some crow since we won a game.
Thankful it was a team effort. Lets win game 3!

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app

Same here. They were not playing well in The Bubble prior to the playoffs. I thought this team was done. Especially going up against the Clippers. They played like the better team in Games 1 & 2. I don't think PG13 is as bad as he has played though so far. The Clippers will probably wake up after losing Game 2, but there is hope now. We need to get KP going and keep Luka playing on a high level. We also must continue to get contributions from our role players. Trey and Seth came up big in Game 2. Kleber and DFS need to make some contribution to the team.

I am looking forward to Game 3. Whatever happens, Luka and the Mavs are having a year to build upon this season.

Return to Dallas Mavericks