ImageImageImage

Mark Cuban shares photo, update on Delonte West's recovery: 'He has taken the first steps'

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 7,970

Mark Cuban shares photo, update on Delonte West's recovery: 'He has taken the first steps'  

Post#1 » by HMFFL » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:34 am

Mark Cuban stepped in when others only talked.
I hope West continues to fight and turns his life around.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/mark-cuban-shares-photo-update-on-delonte-wests-recovery-he-has-taken-the-first-steps/amp/

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Mark Cuban shares photo, update on Delonte West's recovery: 'He has taken the first steps'  

Post#2 » by HMFFL » Fri Nov 6, 2020 7:02 pm

Delonte West Is Back On A Basketball Court

First. Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban gives us a new picture of a troubled former NBA standout in rehab. And now? Delonte West is on a basketball court

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp-mavericks/nba/mavericks/news/look-delonte-west-in-back-on-a-basketball-court

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Mark Cuban shares photo, update on Delonte West's recovery: 'He has taken the first steps'  

Post#3 » by HMFFL » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:26 pm

Delonte West is back on the basketball court … and TMZ Sports has learned the ex-NBA star is training for a chance at playing in Ice Cube’s BIG3 league!! Sources tell us the 38-year-old has been training at the Pat The Roc Basketball Academy in Gaithersburg, Maryland every single day for the past month … in hopes of making a huge comeback.

– via TMZ Staff @ TMZ.com

HairyGOATee
Sixth Man
And1: 424

Post#4 » by HairyGOATee » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:34 am

HMFFL wrote:Delonte West is back on the basketball court … and TMZ Sports has learned the ex-NBA star is training for a chance at playing in Ice Cube’s BIG3 league!! Sources tell us the 38-year-old has been training at the Pat The Roc Basketball Academy in Gaithersburg, Maryland every single day for the past month … in hopes of making a huge comeback.

– via TMZ Staff @ TMZ.com

That's good to hear. I know his mental health issues have really caused him hardship, but I hope he can get back to being a productive member of the basketball community. I really believe he can do that too. Guys who overcome adversity and hardship like him can find their ways to coaching positions and such. I hope he can make that happen.

Return to Dallas Mavericks