ImageImageImage

Mavs Covid 19 update

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

Apz
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,984

Re: Mavs Covid 19 update 

Post#21 » by Apz » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:55 pm

Muha_i_samolet wrote:There'll be lingering symptoms for sure. They've been out for over a month, that's lung damage. Might as well try and trade them before their value plummets beyond protected 2nd.

Always the positive one, must be fun at parties.

3weeks they been out soon. Its protocol, luckily nuggets didnt have u as gm or they wiukd have traded mpj fir a sack of beans since he were out fir 20 days.

Not worried about anyone but maxi. No update is worrying
Muha_i_samolet
Senior
And1: 591

Post#22 » by Muha_i_samolet » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Apz wrote:
Muha_i_samolet wrote:There'll be lingering symptoms for sure. They've been out for over a month, that's lung damage. Might as well try and trade them before their value plummets beyond protected 2nd.

3weeks they been out soon. Its protocol, luckily nuggets didnt have u as gm or they wiukd have traded mpj fir a sack of beans since he were out fir 20 days.

We'll see, plenty of european soccer players still play like absolute crap after the virus. In Juventus we got Dybala, who recovered from the virus in like September and he still plays like amateur and the club doesn't wanna re-sign him.
There's a good chance that Iwundu will steal all of Richardson's minutes and Maxi will never be close to what he was.
Apz
Lead Assistant

Post#23 » by Apz » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:19 pm

Well, we have no idea yet do we? Can only wait and see, just saying we cant expect them to be in mint condition right away when coming back
arkuo
General Manager
And1: 1,917

Post#24 » by arkuo » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Muha_i_samolet wrote:
Apz wrote:

We'll see, plenty of european soccer players still play like absolute crap after the virus. In Juventus we got Dybala, who recovered from the virus in like September and he still plays like amateur and the club doesn't wanna re-sign him.
There's a good chance that Iwundu will steal all of Richardson's minutes and Maxi will never be close to what he was.

It hits people differently. a friend of mine got the virus and didn't even feel anything. was on his feet the whole time of quarantine. Finished 14 days until he got consecutive negative tests. Considering he was obese and diabetic, I was expecting him to have it harder than most people. But for some reason it didnt.
ejs78
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,091

Post#25 » by ejs78 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:27 pm

I'll be positive too.

Jokic
KD
Harden

All had it and are fine as of now. Every case is different so let's not jump to conclusions.
Apz wrote:Well, we have no idea yet do we? Can only wait and see, just saying we cant expect them to be in mint condition right away when coming back

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,040

Post#26 » by Mr B » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:16 pm

DrPampiloni wrote:I can only hope Maxi also makes a full recovery with no lingering symptoms... You all may think I'm over-reacting but I think he's the most important missing piece out of the quarantined and it could seriously screw up the season.

If they had Maxi for the Utah game no way Porter goes off like that in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mr B
RealGM

Post#27 » by Mr B » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:17 pm

Hahaha! **** it, might as well trade Luka and KP too while their stock is high.

Mr B
RealGM

Post#28 » by Mr B » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:18 pm

Muha_i_samolet wrote:
Apz wrote:

You do realize that everyone that gets sick from Covid doesn’t have those issues right? Some come back just fine.

ejs78
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,091

Post#29 » by ejs78 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:42 am

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
Apz
Lead Assistant