ImageImageImage

RS 20/21 - Mavs vs Hawks (7:30PM EST)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

jdspr1
Ballboy
And1: 4

Re: RS 20/21 - Mavs vs Hawks (7:30PM EST) 

Post#101 » by jdspr1 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:11 am

RC made JJs career or was the other way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bob8
General Manager
And1: 3,554

Post#102 » by Bob8 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:34 am

ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:Exactly.

Let's remember he doesn't play Dallas 82 games a year. Also if your going to keep KP and sign him thats lot of money tied up in the frontcourt for the worst 3pt shooting team in the league. I highly doubt they change the philosophy either.

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app

I don't say he's worth the money, I just say Hawks won't let him go.

KP will sooner or later have to show something more, if Mavs want to count on him.
Miss you Bob.

I need to know is the season still over for the Mavs

You have a feeling that Mavs are playing better basketball now? Isos from Jalen and THJ will save the season? I hope you're right.
juanc
Pro Prospect
And1: 835

Post#103 » by juanc » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:41 pm

Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
I don't say he's worth the money, I just say Hawks won't let him go.

KP will sooner or later have to show something more, if Mavs want to count on him.
Miss you Bob.

You have a feeling that Mavs are playing better basketball now? Isos from Jalen and THJ will save the season? I hope you're right.

Neither will Luka's Isos...
Bob8
General Manager

Post#104 » by Bob8 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:52 pm

juanc wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:Miss you Bob.

Then you should trade more or less all players and coach starting with Luka. We have seen how things look with Luka on bench and Richardson running the offense. Btw. Luka's OFF RTG was 130.7 yesterday. Mavs problem this year are not Luka, THJ, Brunson, even WCS has decent season. Unfortunately some others are total disappointment.
ejs78
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,091

Post#105 » by ejs78 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:57 pm

Bob8 wrote:
juanc wrote:
Bob8 wrote:

Then you should trade more or less all players and coach starting with Luka. We have seen how things look with Luka on bench and Richardson running the offense. Btw. Luka's OFF RTG was 130.7 yesterday. Mavs problem this year are not Luka, THJ, Brunson, even WCS has decent season. Unfortunately some others are total disappointment.
They are playing a little better on offense.

But let's remember they are 4GB of the 4 seed and 2.5 of 5th meaning the season is over right?

Bob8
General Manager

Post#106 » by Bob8 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:15 pm

ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
juanc wrote:Neither will Luka's Isos...

But let's remember they are 4GB of the 4 seed and 2.5 of 5th meaning the season is over right?

I never said that season is over, but that it will be very difficult. I still believe that. They have beaten, with big difficulties, Warriors, Wolves and Hawks, all teams without important players. D is disastrous, offense is really a little better, but totally dysfunctional without Luka. THJ and Brunson probably overachieving at the moment. KP mostly bad. His +/- is - 8 on/off -9. Mavs being much better with him on the bench. But the main disappointment is Richardson, he just doesn't fit in this team. Not good enough shooter and not good enough creator and even his D is pretty average. Brunson looks much better in offense than him. RC totally shortened his rotation, which might be problematic in so condensed season. Even if they make playoffs I cannot see, how can Mavs play against top teams in series. A team, which second and third best players are THJ and Brunson?
ejs78
Assistant Coach

Post#107 » by ejs78 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:29 pm

Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:

I never said that season is over, but that it will be very difficult. I still believe that. They have beaten, with big difficulties, Warriors, Wolves and Hawks, all teams without important players. D is disastrous, offense is really a little better, but totally dysfunctional without Luka. THJ and Brunson probably overachieving at the moment. KP mostly bad. His +/- is - 8 on/off -9. But the main disappointment is Richardson, he just doesn't fit in this team. Not good enough shooter and not good enough creator and even his D is pretty average. Brunson looks much better in offense than him. RC totally shortened his rotation, which might be problematic in so condensed season. Even if they make playoffs I cannot see, how can Mavs play against top teams in series. A team, which second and third best players are THJ and Brunson?
Making up 1.5 to 2.5 games currently with 56 to go isn't overly difficult.

Bob8
General Manager

Post#108 » by Bob8 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:33 pm

ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:They are playing a little better on offense.

I never said that season is over, but that it will be very difficult. I still believe that. They have beaten, with big difficulties, Warriors, Wolves and Hawks, all teams without important players. D is disastrous, offense is really a little better, but totally dysfunctional without Luka. THJ and Brunson probably overachieving at the moment. KP mostly bad. His +/- is - 8 on/off -9. But the main disappointment is Richardson, he just doesn't fit in this team. Not good enough shooter and not good enough creator and even his D is pretty average. Brunson looks much better in offense than him. RC totally shortened his rotation, which might be problematic in so condensed season. Even if they make playoffs I cannot see, how can Mavs play against top teams in series. A team, which second and third best players are THJ and Brunson?

Are you sure it's 56 to go? ;)

The problem is not number of games, but how team looks. It looks like improvisation most of the time. THJ being saviour in half of wins.
ejs78
Assistant Coach

Post#109 » by ejs78 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:54 pm

Bob8 wrote:
ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:

Are you sure it's 56 to go? ;)

The problem is not number of games, but how team looks. It looks like improvisation most of the time. THJ being saviour in half of wins.
Lol fat finger sorry.

Heezzi
Pro Prospect
And1: 259

Post#110 » by Heezzi » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:13 pm

ejs78 wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
juanc wrote:Neither will Luka's Isos...

The team was playing like ass until the 4th quarter.
BlueSan
Sixth Man
And1: 828

Post#111 » by BlueSan » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:38 pm

Happy for the win, worried, that I still same old problems. Worried...

Return to Dallas Mavericks