ImageImageImage

RS 20/21 - Mavs @ Pels (Sat. 9PM EST)

Moderators: Texas Chuck, Dirk, HMFFL

Bob8
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,744

Re: RS 20/21 - Mavs @ Pels (Sat. 9PM EST) 

Post#81 » by Bob8 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:15 pm

Archx wrote:
Bob8 wrote:I don't especially like either Maxi or Boban and I would traded both in a second for better options.

You would trade Maxi? Why? Maybe he's not a starter, but for his role, he's quite good. I know there are a lot of fanbases who were eager to trade for him. He is also one of Mavs better and smartest defenders. Just had an off shooting night vs Pels.

Sure I would. He's not good enough to start for contending team and is playing the best with Luka in starting lineup. If we can get better player anyone is tradable.
Mike lorenzo
Pro Prospect
And1: 172

Post#82 » by Mike lorenzo » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:22 pm

Brunson is what he is ... and hey he's great at his thing, I love him ... he's not the problem ... he's just not a point guard, he's a scorer, he's perfect to get off the bench ... he has his role ... The problem is Burke and Richardson's poor level ... I would blame whoever designs the Roster..get a real PG .. Lonzo was available and ticks a lot of boxes..or whoever ..
1+1=11
arkuo
Lead Assistant
And1: 679

Post#83 » by arkuo » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:02 pm

Mike lorenzo wrote:Brunson is what he is ... and hey he's great at his thing, I love him ... he's not the problem ... he's just not a point guard, he's a scorer, he's perfect to get off the bench ... he has his role ... The problem is Burke and Richardson's poor level ... I would blame whoever designs the Roster..get a real PG .. Lonzo was available and ticks a lot of boxes..or whoever ..

I'd like for the Mavs to chase Dennis Schroeder in the offseason. He has not signed or have been offered an extension with the Lakers. He becomes UFA. Defends well, scores and plays point.
41Dirk41
Ballboy
And1: 11

Post#84 » by 41Dirk41 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:55 pm

No thanks, low BBIQ...maybe from the bench but we already have Burke and Brunson for this spot.

Return to Dallas Mavericks