ImageImageImage

John Collins sign in trade for Porzingis?

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

Apz
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,927

Re: John Collins sign in trade for Porzingis? 

Post#21 » by Apz » Thu May 6, 2021 2:01 am

Well, draymond green is then an idiot. Barnes choose to play even tho he know he possibly was getting traded. And they informed him because kings headcases leaked it so the audience started to get pops on their phones. Not surprised tho, (Please Use More Appropriate Word) monkey got higher iq then draymond
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 7,898

Post#22 » by HMFFL » Thu May 6, 2021 5:42 am

Apz wrote:Well, draymond green is then an idiot. Barnes choose to play even tho he know he possibly was getting traded. And they informed him because kings headcases leaked it so the audience started to get pops on their phones. Not surprised tho, (Please Use More Appropriate Word) monkey got higher iq then draymond
When Barnes was traded Lebron James posted a video of Barnes on Instagram of him being removed from our bench during the game. I forgot what he said but it wasn't pleasant.

I personally believe it gives us insight on how the players union views us as a franchise. As of 2021 it getting mentioned by Draymond in reference to how Cleveland telling Drummond to stay home made me sick.

We have things to work on if we intend to be a force in free agency.

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
dirkforpres
RealGM
And1: 7,795

Post#23 » by dirkforpres » Thu May 6, 2021 1:38 pm

HMFFL wrote:
Apz wrote:Well, draymond green is then an idiot. Barnes choose to play even tho he know he possibly was getting traded. And they informed him because kings headcases leaked it so the audience started to get pops on their phones. Not surprised tho, (Please Use More Appropriate Word) monkey got higher iq then draymond
When Barnes was traded Lebron James posted a video of Barnes on Instagram of him being removed from our bench during the game. I forgot what he said but it wasn't pleasant.

I personally believe it gives us insight on how the players union views us as a franchise. As of 2021 it getting mentioned by Draymond in reference to how Cleveland telling Drummond to stay home made me sick.

We have things to work on if we intend to be a force in free agency.

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app

In no way should you take this as me defending Donnie Nelson (I think he should’ve been fired years ago), but if Boston can still sign free agents after what they did to IT, Dallas should be able to as well
FIRE JASON KIDD

Return to Dallas Mavericks