ImageImageImage

RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST)

Moderators: Texas Chuck, Dirk, HMFFL

User avatar
Dirk
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 9,061
And1: 27,444
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
     

RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#1 » by Dirk » Tue Nov 9, 2021 11:27 pm

Time to get a good scalp.

Image
43/17/13
Apz
Starter
Posts: 2,474
And1: 683
Joined: Jan 18, 2019
   

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#2 » by Apz » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:43 am

Will be tough, but feels like we either get blown out or we play amazing vs good teams
XTraderXL
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,405
And1: 1,219
Joined: Dec 07, 2015

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#3 » by XTraderXL » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:02 pm

Betting on a loss here.
User avatar
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 45,202
And1: 5,229
Joined: Mar 10, 2004

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#4 » by HMFFL » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:31 pm

Mavs are 3.5pt underdogs.

I will.go against the majority in the betting world and pick us to cover the +3.5 points.

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
Speadge
Sophomore
Posts: 204
And1: 194
Joined: Dec 01, 2018

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#5 » by Speadge » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:11 pm

I also believe that they are better team than their game against good teams show so far and they should win also some of those games. +3.5 points on Mavs.
41Dirk41
Pro Prospect
Posts: 801
And1: 180
Joined: Mar 26, 2021
     

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#6 » by 41Dirk41 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Tough game against a top5/6 in the East, they are more talented but we have Luka... We need a good game by KP.
ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
Posts: 13,854
And1: 8,565
Joined: Jun 15, 2008
Location: France
Contact:
   

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#7 » by ducler » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:21 pm

Read on Twitter
Image
ejs78
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,854
And1: 385
Joined: Jul 03, 2015
 

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#8 » by ejs78 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:38 am

Can't believe the Mavs are going to run out the same starting 5 especially vs the Bulls.



Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM Forums mobile app
XTraderXL
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,405
And1: 1,219
Joined: Dec 07, 2015

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#9 » by XTraderXL » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:02 am

41Dirk41 wrote:Tough game against a top5/6 in the East, they are more talented but we have Luka... We need a good game by KP.


Yeah, Luka can be a difference maker in this game. But only if he plays like we are used to. I dont think the Mavs have enough with him playing like he has been this season.
agentofatlas
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,255
And1: 717
Joined: May 23, 2011

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#10 » by agentofatlas » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:23 am

We need more offense/shooting in the starting line up especially with KP struggling shooting the 3ball.
agentofatlas
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,255
And1: 717
Joined: May 23, 2011

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#11 » by agentofatlas » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:41 am

Nice quarter. Bench mob looking good.
XTraderXL
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,405
And1: 1,219
Joined: Dec 07, 2015

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#12 » by XTraderXL » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:02 am

Dallas playing better with Luka off the floor all season. His +/- is -11 in his 12 min. And teams are tied...
ejs78
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,854
And1: 385
Joined: Jul 03, 2015
 

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#13 » by ejs78 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:06 am

Might wanna get a hand in Balls face.

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM Forums mobile app
agentofatlas
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,255
And1: 717
Joined: May 23, 2011

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#14 » by agentofatlas » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:07 am

XTraderXL wrote:Dallas playing better with Luka off the floor all season. His +/- is -11 in his 12 min. And teams are tied...


Yeah he's been terrible. In fact the trio pf DFS-Powell-Luka (the starting line-up essentially) should probably never be played again.
XTraderXL
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,405
And1: 1,219
Joined: Dec 07, 2015

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#15 » by XTraderXL » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:21 am

agentofatlas wrote:
XTraderXL wrote:Dallas playing better with Luka off the floor all season. His +/- is -11 in his 12 min. And teams are tied...


Yeah he's been terrible. In fact the trio pf DFS-Powell-Luka (the starting line-up essentially) should probably never be played again.


Its not just that, everyone underperforms with Luka on the court. His on/off numbers are one of the worst in the league. These numbers are not random anymore, this is 11th game. I dont know what is going on but Dallas and Luka need to figure out why the team is playing so bad when he is on the floor.
leolozon
Head Coach
Posts: 6,535
And1: 6,028
Joined: Nov 08, 2009

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#16 » by leolozon » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:29 am

Change the starting lineup!!!!! How can anyone with 2 cells in their brain not see that it's not working? It's crazy.

I guess Kidd is as committed to making this starting lineup work as Luka is committed to being in great basketball shape.
ejs78
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,854
And1: 385
Joined: Jul 03, 2015
 

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#17 » by ejs78 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:32 am

leolozon wrote:Change the starting lineup!!!!! How can anyone with 2 cells in their brain not see that it's not working? It's crazy.

I guess Kidd is as commited to making this starting lineup work as Luka is commited to being in great basketball shape.

Ding ding ding

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM Forums mobile app
ejs78
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,854
And1: 385
Joined: Jul 03, 2015
 

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#18 » by ejs78 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:34 am

ejs78 wrote:Might wanna get a hand in Balls face.

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM Forums mobile app
We're up to 7

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM Forums mobile app
agentofatlas
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,255
And1: 717
Joined: May 23, 2011

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#19 » by agentofatlas » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:37 am

XTraderXL wrote:
agentofatlas wrote:
XTraderXL wrote:Dallas playing better with Luka off the floor all season. His +/- is -11 in his 12 min. And teams are tied...


Yeah he's been terrible. In fact the trio pf DFS-Powell-Luka (the starting line-up essentially) should probably never be played again.


Its not just that, everyone underperforms with Luka on the court. His on/off numbers are one of the worst in the league. These numbers are not random anymore, this is 11th game. I dont know what is going on but Dallas and Luka need to figure out why the team is playing so bad when he is on the floor.


It's his offense. Luka's value is tied too it. I know his 3 ball isn't working now but he always compensated that by being efficient inside the arc. This year his been pretty off and doesn't really drive as much. Also his floor game has been bad. If he just shot better at the line then I wouldn't worry that much.
XTraderXL
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,405
And1: 1,219
Joined: Dec 07, 2015

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs @ Bulls (Wed. 8PM EST) 

Post#20 » by XTraderXL » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:51 am

XTraderXL wrote:Betting on a loss here.



Called it :D

Dallas getting blown out by every serious team in the NBA right now.

Return to Dallas Mavericks