ImageImageImage

What Do You Think Of Nico Harrison As GM?

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,828

Re: What Do You Think Of Nico Harrison As GM? 

Post#41 » by 41Dirk41 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:52 pm

Bob8 wrote:
dirkdiggler4177 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
False. A lot of us wrote the same things this summer before Nico and Cuban(horrible) moves.

If you can't judges players it's not our fault, you are the only who was Happy after Mavs signing. Think about this.

Show me your posts and I will comment on them.

It was a battle between so called optimists and pessimists. Optimists were very aggressive and tried to ban pessimists, because true fans supposedly should be optimistic before the season. Unfortunately things are even worse than those pessimistic predictions. Interesting enough the vast majority of optimists vanished from this board.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But it was optimists vs realists...
HairyGOATee
Sixth Man
And1: 424

Post#42 » by HairyGOATee » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:11 pm

If he can get the Myles Turner without giving up Luka, KP, THJ, Brunson, Kleber, or DFS, then that'd be a huge win.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,036

Post#43 » by Mr B » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:31 pm

41Dirk41 wrote:
dirkdiggler4177 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
False. A lot of us wrote the same things this summer before Nico and Cuban(horrible) moves.

If you can't judges players it's not our fault, you are the only who was Happy after Mavs signing. Think about this.

So did you come here without reading any post of the past discussions criticizing and making irony?
Ok, you are a troll.

You can find my post in a lot of topic, they are pubblic.

So because he disagrees with you he’s a troll? Looks like he’s speaking facts to me.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#44 » by 41Dirk41 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:55 pm

Mr B wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
dirkdiggler4177 wrote:

So did you come here without reading any post of the past discussions criticizing and making irony?
Ok, you are a troll.

So because he disagrees with you he’s a troll? Looks like he’s speaking facts to me.

No man, because he asked for my posts... So he didn't read them.
Facts? What facts??? You can read all the "trade discussion" and "Mavs off season 2021" and i wrote the same things that i'm writing now. Those are facts.

But yes, you are Mr. Optimism.

I suggest these to you :

Read on Twitter
Mr B
RealGM

Post#45 » by Mr B » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:54 pm

41Dirk41 wrote:
Mr B wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
Ok, you are a troll.

No man, because he asked for my posts... So he didn't read them.
Facts? What facts??? You can read all the "trade discussion" and "Mavs off season 2021" and i wrote the same things that i'm writing now. Those are facts.

But yes, you are Mr. Optimism.

I suggest these to you :

Read on Twitter

It’s just such an ass whipping to come in this board and see nothing but a bunch of Debbie Downers. The sky is not falling. It’s like damn, why do you even come in here if you hate the team so much.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#46 » by 41Dirk41 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:10 pm

Face the reality = hate the team????

You are so funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr B
RealGM

Post#47 » by Mr B » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:40 pm

41Dirk41 wrote:Face the reality = hate the team????

I don’t think I have ever seen you say 1 good thing about the team. And when they win you are a ghost around here. You only show up to talk about how much you think the team sucks.

You are so sad.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#48 » by 41Dirk41 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:33 pm

Mr B wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:Face the reality = hate the team????

I don’t think I have ever seen you say 1 good thing about the team. And when they win you are a ghost around here. You only show up to talk about how much you think the team sucks.

You are so sad.

Then you need a very good pair of glasses :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wrote in every game topic, rather you and your optimistics friend are vanished after the start of the season. Why? :lol: :lol: :lol:
dirkdiggler4177
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,250

Post#49 » by dirkdiggler4177 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:56 pm

HairyGOATee wrote:If he can get the Myles Turner without giving up Luka, KP, THJ, Brunson, Kleber, or DFS, then that'd be a huge win.

Every team in the NBA wants Myles Turner. The dude is a beast in this area. How can you even consider we would get him without trading at least one of them?
dirkdiggler4177
Pro Prospect

Post#50 » by dirkdiggler4177 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:58 pm

41Dirk41 wrote:
dirkdiggler4177 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:

Ok, you are a troll.

Do you expect people to remember you and your posts? I won't go through your post to find what you are saying you posted. Don't have the time.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#51 » by 41Dirk41 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:17 pm

dirkdiggler4177 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
dirkdiggler4177 wrote:

Ok, you are a troll.

Do you expect people to remember you and your posts? I won't go through your post to find what you are saying you posted. Don't have the time.

If you come here making irony, yes. It's a forum. Understand?
Mr B
RealGM

Post#52 » by Mr B » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:06 am

dirkdiggler4177 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
dirkdiggler4177 wrote:

Ok, you are a troll.

Dude is a narcissist that thinks everyone is wrong if they don’t **** on the Mavs at every chance like he does.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#53 » by 41Dirk41 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:53 am

Ok man, if thinking that make you happy than that's it.

But the court spoken and the one that's wrong is you, the discussion is pretty closed man. Sorry.
Darren
RealGM
And1: 826

Post#54 » by Darren » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:04 am

I think Cuban is the real decision maker. There's actually no GM for the Mavs at all. This offseason is a disaster. The Mavs should not had going over the cap and overpay their own players. I don't really know how to evaluate Harrison at all. It is mainly Cuban (to scare FAs away from signing, overpaying the mediocre) and Texas fault (unattractive city with covid problem).

Picking Up option on WCS is bad.
Overpaying Boban is average to bad.
Overpaying Hardway is bad.
Overpaying Bullock is bad.
Signing Brown with BAE is also bad.
Letting go of Bey and Hinton
Adding Kidd as coach

The goods are limited to:
J-Rich for TPE and Moses Brown trade.
Ntilikina at MIN
Signing Eugene Omoruyi
Bringing back Tyson Chandler and JJ Barea

I think the Mavs should have prioritized player development instead. No FA want Texas (LA, Miami and so on are far more attractive). So the Mavs target is limited to Texas natives (homecoming) and international players (with international roster and no state tax) in FA pool. I think adding Barea and Chandler help. So is letting Fin handling draft next offseason. But, Kidd doesn't impress much in player development instead despite all the Giannis glory a couple of seasons ago. And Kidd shows the same stubbornness playing Powell, WCS, Bullock, Hardaway...despite consecutives no shows. Whoever getting paid getting playing time is not something help any teams win anything. This is Cuban's fault.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#55 » by 41Dirk41 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:18 am

Darren wrote:I think Cuban is the real decision maker. There's actually no GM for the Mavs at all. This offseason is a disaster. The Mavs should not had going over the cap and overpay their own players. I don't really know how to evaluate Harrison at all. It is mainly Cuban (to scare FAs away from signing, overpaying the mediocre) and Texas fault (unattractive city with covid problem).

Picking Up option on WCS is bad.
Overpaying Boban is average to bad.
Overpaying Hardway is bad.
Overpaying Bullock is bad.
Signing Brown with BAE is also bad.
Letting go of Bey and Hinton
Adding Kidd as coach

The goods are limited to:
J-Rich for TPE and Moses Brown trade.
Ntilikina at MIN
Signing Eugene Omoruyi
Bringing back Tyson Chandler and JJ Barea

I think the Mavs should have prioritized player development instead. No FA want Texas (LA, Miami and so on are far more attractive). So the Mavs target is limited to Texas natives (homecoming) and international players (with international roster and no state tax) in FA pool. I think adding Barea and Chandler help. So is letting Fin handling draft next offseason. But, Kidd doesn't impress much in player development instead despite all the Giannis glory a couple of seasons ago. And Kidd shows the same stubbornness playing Powell, WCS, Bullock, Hardaway...despite consecutives no shows. Whoever getting paid getting playing time is not something help any teams win anything. This is Cuban's fault.

Simple as that... Oh well maybe not for all :lol:

Cuban wants yes man and Nico Harrison is only the next one. Hope this TDL change my opinion obviously.
We are in big trouble but Cuban has a lot of apologies ready... Injuries, Covid, new ball ecc ecc.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#56 » by 41Dirk41 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:29 pm

Tonight we had the proofs, if a bunch of G leaguers can outplay the regulars, then something has gone wrong.
Probably those games mean nothing but seems that if Bullock worth 10M then Pinson and Chriss are max players :lol:
dirkdiggler4177
Pro Prospect

Post#57 » by dirkdiggler4177 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:14 pm

41Dirk41 wrote:
dirkdiggler4177 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
Ok, you are a troll.

If you come here making irony, yes. It's a forum. Understand?

I will not make irony. This is a forum. There is no place for jokes or anything funny. This is not a stand-up place, but a forum that discusses very serious matters. What we write here will affect the world beyond our wildest imagination. It will be read by ancestors like the holy bible. Our holy texts should not contain any sort of irony. We are gods.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#58 » by Mr B » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:31 pm

41Dirk41 wrote:Tonight we had the proofs, if a bunch of G leaguers can outplay the regulars, then something has gone wrong.
Probably those games mean nothing but seems that if Bullock worth 10M then Pinson and Chriss are max players :lol:

I guess maybe they should just cut Luka too since they’ve proven they can win with out huh?
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#59 » by 41Dirk41 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:09 pm

Mr B wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:Tonight we had the proofs, if a bunch of G leaguers can outplay the regulars, then something has gone wrong.

I guess maybe they should just cut Luka too since they’ve proven they can win with out huh?

You are good at changing the point of the speech, but it's normal when someone is in trouble. Cheers :lol:
Archx
RealGM
And1: 7,979

Post#60 » by Archx » Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:45 pm

Mr B wrote:

I think his point was that FO did a bad research when they were signing up players and obviously a bit of bad luck aswell. But it is true that these players will play extra hard because they obviously want to earn a contract, so it's a bit of a grey area.

Return to Dallas Mavericks