ImageImageImage

RS 21/22 - Mavs vs Warriors #41Forever (Wed. 730PM EST)

Moderators: Texas Chuck, Dirk, HMFFL

-Luke-
Junior
Posts: 312
And1: 522
Joined: Feb 21, 2021
Contact:
   

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs vs Warriors #41Forever (Wed. 730PM EST) 

Post#41 » by -Luke- » Thu Jan 6, 2022 10:03 am

Damn, every time I watch a video of Dirk (jersey retirement, last home game, 2011, 30k point game ...) some invisible person in my room is cutting onions.

This can't be a coincidence anymore...
KhalilS
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,784
And1: 2,261
Joined: Aug 20, 2020

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs vs Warriors #41Forever (Wed. 730PM EST) 

Post#42 » by KhalilS » Thu Jan 6, 2022 10:32 am



Man, Dirk still looks in great shape, and still has his sense of humor.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,010
And1: 1,682
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Contact:
       

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs vs Warriors #41Forever (Wed. 730PM EST) 

Post#43 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jan 6, 2022 2:21 pm

fuller4379 wrote:I wish they would have picked a more winnable game to celebrate Dirk.

It worked out OK… Image


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
fuller4379
Analyst
Posts: 3,608
And1: 1,031
Joined: May 05, 2014

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs vs Warriors #41Forever (Wed. 730PM EST) 

Post#44 » by fuller4379 » Thu Jan 6, 2022 4:09 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
fuller4379 wrote:I wish they would have picked a more winnable game to celebrate Dirk.

It worked out OK… Image


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro


They played very hard last night especially on defense. I think they were inspired to win.
KhalilS
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,784
And1: 2,261
Joined: Aug 20, 2020

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs vs Warriors #41Forever (Wed. 730PM EST) 

Post#45 » by KhalilS » Thu Jan 6, 2022 4:27 pm

I hate to admit it, but Mavs got some preferential treatment by the refs, Dubs couldn't touch Luka without getting whistled, while Mavs were allowed physicality on defense.
fuller4379
Analyst
Posts: 3,608
And1: 1,031
Joined: May 05, 2014

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs vs Warriors #41Forever (Wed. 730PM EST) 

Post#46 » by fuller4379 » Thu Jan 6, 2022 4:58 pm

KhalilS wrote:I hate to admit it, but Mavs got some preferential treatment by the refs, Dubs couldn't touch Luka without getting whistled, while Mavs were allowed physicality on defense.


It is called getting the Dwyane Wade Treatment.
KhalilS
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,784
And1: 2,261
Joined: Aug 20, 2020

Re: RS 21/22 - Mavs vs Warriors #41Forever (Wed. 730PM EST) 

Post#47 » by KhalilS » Thu Jan 6, 2022 5:03 pm

fuller4379 wrote:
KhalilS wrote:I hate to admit it, but Mavs got some preferential treatment by the refs, Dubs couldn't touch Luka without getting whistled, while Mavs were allowed physicality on defense.


It is called getting the Dwyane Wade Treatment.

Naaaah, it was no where near that prima donna level, with him you didn't even need to touch, just look at him, and don't mention him again on Mavs board :curse:

Return to Dallas Mavericks