ImageImageImage

WC - Semis - G7 - Mavs @ Suns (sund. 8pm est)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

Apz
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,984

Re: WC - Semis - G7 - Mavs @ Suns (sund. 8pm est) 

Post#121 » by Apz » Tue May 17, 2022 7:28 am

KhalilS wrote:
dirkules_41 wrote:Question: THJ looked pretty healthy on the sidelines and speculation was all along that he might return if we made it far in the playoffs. Has anyone heard anything about his potential availibility?

Last time I saw him shooting around he had no lift on his jumper, but he may have progressed.

Think it was that radio show/pod on youtube, 105.7 or whatever called. Im pretty sure it was there, and they talked to nico harrison and asked him about thj. He didnt know but i got feeling from how he said that it wasnt close.

Atm him and pinson is great cheerleaders. Wonder if they got enough humour to actually wear cheer leader outfits in mavs 1st homegame hahaha. Would be very monty python.

I was astounished by the performance. Wish someone cojld dig up those threads from before the season with predictions. Think i were pretty close, and always said we cant say its impossible to win it all since u never can count out a team with luka
Apz
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,984

Post#122 » by Apz » Tue May 17, 2022 7:54 am

Btw. Not sure if i agree but not really a stat guy. Just watched locked on jazz and he discuss centers and their place in nba. Feels like he hit pretty close to what i said in the transfer thread yesterday, with some twist. That teams tey to take away shots at the rim, but becomes useless on offense
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,402

Post#123 » by Mavrelous » Tue May 17, 2022 2:22 pm

Read on Twitter
?t=jyicS4k6dk_7s8GTKG-PfQ&s=19

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
Archx
RealGM
And1: 7,970

Post#124 » by Archx » Tue May 17, 2022 11:17 pm

Nice breakdown video on how Mavs defeated the Suns with defense.

Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,402

Post#125 » by Mavrelous » Wed May 18, 2022 9:40 am

Best basketball YT channel out there.
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
arkuo
General Manager
And1: 1,917

Post#126 » by arkuo » Wed May 18, 2022 5:57 pm

Archx wrote:Nice breakdown video on how Mavs defeated the Suns with defense.

Jason Kidd mentioned he learned some defensive tricks under Frank Vogel in LA during his time as an assistant. Would not be surprised if Vogel is in Dallas as part of his staff next season. Unlikely, but would not be surprising.

Return to Dallas Mavericks