Thomas Bryant should be on our radar

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,375

Re: Thomas Bryant should be on our radar 

Post#21 » by Mavrelous » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:23 pm

daoneandonly wrote:41Dirk41, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

You can keep quoting me all you want. I don't see it nor do I care to. I'm free of you on this board and the feeling is magical.

I encourage my fellow posters, especially the true Mav fans like ejs and Apz, join me in doing the same. It will change your realgm experience forever

How do you put people on ignore here? Where is the feature located?
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,810

Post#22 » by 41Dirk41 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:24 pm

daoneandonly wrote:41Dirk41, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

You can keep quoting me all you want. I don't see it nor do I care to. I'm free of you on this board and the feeling is magical.

I encourage my fellow posters, especially the true Mav fans like ejs and Apz, join me in doing the same. It will change your realgm experience forever

I know you can't ignore my post.
I know you read every words in my post.
I know it's hurts. Hurts a lot.

:rocking: :rocking: :rocking:
daoneandonly
RealGM
And1: 3,033

Post#23 » by daoneandonly » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:14 am

Mavrelous wrote:
Display this post.

How do you put people on ignore here? Where is the feature located?

Go to your profile, then Edit profile, and add them as a Foe
Darren
RealGM
And1: 824

Post#24 » by Darren » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:54 am

dirkdiggler4177 wrote:By the way, I posted this thread on Mo Bamba in the Magic forum. He basically sucks, is lazy, and is not aware. It's like McGee who got great numbers, but then you watch him.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2191791

Orlando is deep up front. But even if Mo is Channing Frye with a measurement to block shot, Bamba is still positive for the Mavs depending on what's really offered. Basically, Bamba is better shooter, rebounder and shotblocker compared with Bertans. Being a 7-feet shooter doesn't hurt the Mavs a lot considered Luka makes most damage in paint. And a great frontcourt shooter actually takes away shot blocker from basket.
SOUNDCHASER
Sixth Man
And1: 279

Post#25 » by SOUNDCHASER » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:58 am

Mo would be nice to have as a backup but we need someone a lot more effective as a starter.

I would say he is a better option than Max but we are overspending on him for a few more years.

Poeltl, Vuc or Nurkic could all be brought in and I am still mad that we did not snag Sabonis.

How did it happen that the Kings keep getting all these great centers on their team. When they had Cousins he was a top center in the league and now they have Sabonis and he is a top tier center as well.

When are we going to get at least someone that is capable of starting and protecting our rim?

McGee should get minutes now that we are not able to play our Max Wood combo in the front.

We have to get our max wood combo back working in the front court and I am just wondering if there is some blue pill we can get to fix that.

Return to Dallas Mavericks