Jays4WS
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,415

Re: ST #3 - Milwaukee @ Toronto, April 11 & 12, 7:07PM 

Post#181 » by Jays4WS » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:43 pm

Scott Hall wrote:
Skin Blues wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:
I forgot what a cesspool the Jays board can be with all the keyboard warriors on it...

borderline unbearable

You realize that you're the one making it a cesspool... right?

Tell me why? Because I state my opinion on a message board...

Or guys like you that insult others, bait people or act like little pansies because somebody said
something you don't agree with?

I agree with this. Sometimes people act like 'elitists' and think they know more than everyone, guess it's an ego thing.
Skin Blues
Veteran
And1: 871

Post#182 » by Skin Blues » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Scott Hall wrote:guys like you that insult others

*followed by*

Scott Hall wrote:act like little pansies because somebody said something you don't agree with

Riiiiiight. Sorry, but nobody has the right to say stupid things without being called out on it. Not everybody wants this place to be like the cesspool of a phone-in radio show the day after Home Team loses a game.
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#183 » by Scott Hall » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Jays4WS wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:
Skin Blues wrote:You realize that you're the one making it a cesspool... right?

Tell me why? Because I state my opinion on a message board...

Or guys like you that insult others, bait people or act like little pansies because somebody said
something you don't agree with?

I agree with this. Sometimes people act like 'elitists' and think they know more than everyone, guess it's an ego thing.

Yup and it's the same clique of mostly Blue Jays forum only posters that behave like this...

I swear I've had this exact same discussion several times over the last 10 years or so. It's like they have Mike Wilners
ego and peoples skills x10 I've called them out in the past over this as well as others so it's just groundhog day.

If you say something they don't like you'll get hit from behind with a Steel chair or get a low without explanation...

It's supposed to be attack the post not the poster... This place still has the same virus it's always had and those 2
winning seasons didn't change a thing.
Scott Hall
RealGM

Post#184 » by Scott Hall » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:01 pm

Skin Blues wrote:

*followed by*

Scott Hall wrote:act like little pansies because somebody said something you don't agree with

Riiiiiight. Sorry, but nobody has the right to say stupid things without being called out on it. Not everybody wants this place to be like the cesspool of a phone-in radio show the day after Home Team loses a game.

Riiiiight because your entire contribution is blindsiding me by insults and you STILL haven't told me what I've said
that has you acting like a spoiled child?

Next time you're gonna come at me why don't you stick to baseball talk instead of playing silly little mind games
Skin Blues
Veteran

Post#185 » by Skin Blues » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Scott Hall wrote:
Skin Blues wrote:

*followed by*

Riiiiight because your entire contribution is blindsiding me by insults and you STILL haven't told me what I've said

Next time you're gonna come at me why don't you stick to baseball talk instead of playing silly little mind games

I'm not coming at you. Your posts are almost entirely filled with insults and negativity and zero substance. Why would I bother wasting time with you??
Raps_Swingman
Analyst
And1: 211

Post#186 » by Raps_Swingman » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Watching those games the Brewers looked like a contender. I know this to not be true, but man we suck right now. If I was a GM looking at this team I'm not sure what my confidence level would be at...
That's what she said.
Scott Hall
RealGM

Post#187 » by Scott Hall » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Skin Blues wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:
Skin Blues wrote:
*followed by*

I'm not coming at you. Your posts are almost entirely filled with insults and negativity and zero substance. Why would I bother wasting time with you??

"Your posts are almost entirely filled with insults and negativity and zero substance"

That's like your 3rd or 4th post in a row where you've insulted me and yet you still haven't cited an example why
to back up your claims.

Are you not man enough or you just in the mood to expose your awful horrible character?

Your accusations of me sound exactly like you as a poster...

The reason why the Jays board has the reputation of having a bad culture and being a poisonous environment
is contributions like yours.
Skin Blues
Veteran

Post#188 » by Skin Blues » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:46 pm

I don't keep track of people on here. I'm on here a lot, but I generally don't care about who says what, and take each comment on face value. Maybe you sometimes post interesting things, but from the past 30 minutes or so I've seen you:

1) make a stupid comment about how the President and GM enjoy starting the season 1-7.
2) make fun of the person that called you out on this stupid comment
3) Further insulted the person that called you out, calling him a keyboard warrior and accuse him of making the place a cesspool
4) After being called out on being the one making it a cesspool (based on points 1-3 above), you called me a "little pansy"
5) A long rambling post insulting people rather than their posts, bizarrely ending with the line "It's supposed to be attack the post not the poster."
6) Calling me a spoiled child and telling me how to "come at you"
7) "Are you not man enough..." LOL.

This is all garbage. It's all I know about you, and it's all garbage. You seem like you want to say stupid things without other people being able to call you out on saying stupid things. This isn't high school anymore, you can't just use over-aggression and insults as an alternative to making sense.
Scott Hall
RealGM

Post#189 » by Scott Hall » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:12 am

Skin Blues wrote:I don't keep track of people on here. I'm on here a lot, but I generally don't care about who says what, and take each comment on face value. Maybe you sometimes post interesting things, but from the past 30 minutes or so I've seen you:

1) make a stupid comment about how the President and GM enjoy starting the season 1-7.
2) make fun of the person that called you out on this stupid comment
3) Further insulted the person that called you out, calling him a keyboard warrior and accuse him of making the place a cesspool
4) After being called out on being the one making it a cesspool (based on points 1-3 above), you called me a "little pansy"
5) A long rambling post insulting people rather than their posts, bizarrely ending with the line "It's supposed to be attack the post not the poster."
6) Calling me a spoiled child and telling me how to "come at you"
7) "Are you not man enough..." LOL.

This is all garbage. It's all I know about you, and it's all garbage. You seem like you want to say stupid things without other people being able to call you out on saying stupid things. This isn't high school anymore, you can't just use over-aggression and insults as an alternative to making sense.

Oh this temper tantrum is over a sarcastic tongue and cheek comment? sounds about right... The reason for that joke
was because when they took over it was well known that Shapiro and Atkins didn't like how AA "Capped out" the team
(Rogers Payroll wise) with older declining vets and a shrinking window.

I'm glad you were able to put on your big boy pants and finally come out and say it after constant prodding...

But oh wait you're the victim here right? Why don't you stop being so sensitive and drop the condescending, patronizing
egotistical attitude? I don't give a damn what you like or don't like If I get out of line the mods will say something.

You are the equivalent of a drunk in the nose bleeds running his mouth picking fights over minuscule things I'm embarrassed
now that I engaged in this garbage you baited me into.
polo007
General Manager
And1: 2,652

Post#190 » by polo007 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:26 am

Read on Twitter
Skin Blues
Veteran

Post#191 » by Skin Blues » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:42 am

Scott Hall wrote:over a sarcastic tongue and cheek comment?

No, it's the way you reacted when called out on making the dumb comment in the first place.

Scott Hall wrote:temper tantrum ... I'm glad you were able to put on your big boy pants ... stop being so sensitive ... I don't give a damn what you like

:lol:

Scott Hall wrote:I'm embarrassed now that I engaged in this garbage

Well, you should be.
Scott Hall
RealGM

Post#192 » by Scott Hall » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:33 am

Skin Blues wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:over a sarcastic tongue and cheek comment?

No, it's the way you reacted when called out on making the dumb comment in the first place.

Scott Hall wrote:temper tantrum ... I'm glad you were able to put on your big boy pants ... stop being so sensitive ... I don't give a damn what you like

:lol:

Scott Hall wrote:I'm embarrassed now that I engaged in this garbage

Well, you should be.

Because I poked fun at him for being a Browns fan? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was dumb was his response obviously he doesn't follow the team closely

For all my years on this board I've never encountered anything like this smh

Return to Toronto Blue Jays