Skin Blues
Veteran
And1: 871

Re: Past Highest Rated Jays Prospect 

Post#21 » by Skin Blues » Mon Sep 3, 2018 1:01 am

And1Skip wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

So apparently I'm not the only one here following that account! Makes me feel old when I see things that feel like yesterday.
And1Skip
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,746

Post#22 » by And1Skip » Mon Sep 3, 2018 2:29 am

Skin Blues wrote:
And1Skip wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

So apparently I'm not the only one here following that account! Makes me feel old when I see things that feel like yesterday.

Yep, I was 13 during this time. I didn't read the paper every day and only have vivid memories of watching them on tv, so this twitter account is great to re-live a magical season up to the eventual home run
Skin Blues
Veteran
And1: 871

Post#23 » by Skin Blues » Mon Sep 3, 2018 2:41 am

And1Skip wrote:
Skin Blues wrote:
And1Skip wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

Yep, I was 13 during this time. I didn't read the paper every day and only have vivid memories of watching them on tv, so this twitter account is great to re-live a magical season up to the eventual home run

I was only 9, but I remember reading the paper every day to see what John Olerud's batting average was at. And I remember the Griffey HR streak (and that he tied Mattingly), and a lot of the major events. Some stuff is hard to believe happened that long ago while others I don't remember at all. I know I watched every minute of every playoff game, though.

Return to Toronto Blue Jays