ImageImageImageImageImage

The Strangers vs The Blue Hyays (April 5,6 and 7)

Moderator: JaysRule15

I_Like_Dirt
RealGM
And1: 8,719

Re: The Strangers vs The Blue Hyays (April 5,6 and 7) 

Post#261 » by I_Like_Dirt » Thu Apr 8, 2021 7:52 pm

Aimless Outlook wrote:While watching them today was pretty frustrating, I'm excited to see the offense hit their stride. I'd still rather talk/read about Rowdy's 0 for 16 than anything to do with covid and masks on here... *cough*
Rowdy and Biggio are a combined 3 for 38 so far this season. It's definitely been a frustrating watch.

Sent from my SM-G970W using RealGM mobile app
Bucket! Bucket!
rarefind
RealGM
And1: 10,055

Re: The Strangers vs The Blue Hyays (April 5,6 and 7) 

Post#262 » by rarefind » Fri Apr 9, 2021 5:06 pm

nizaam wrote:
rarefind wrote:Honestly, the Rangers and state of Texas is a joke that isn't funny at this point.

The fact that Manfred is allowing this is actually insanity. The Rangers clearly don't give a **** about their fans' safety nor the Blue Jays or their own players as well. Surely the state of Texas rather pretend that there pandemic is not a real thing but the MLB should know better.

One home opener series was postponed due to COVID-19 concerns and another is being played in front of a full stadium. You literally cannot make this up if you tried.

The fans chose to be there. The players chose to be there. If a player didnt feel safe I GUARANTEE they could sit it out with no reprecussion. I think they were hqppy to be playing in front of a stadium of fans but thats just me.

Of course the fans wanted to be there. Do you think we couldn't fill the Rogers Centre tomorrow with fans?

We're beating a dead horse at this point but this isn't the problem here.

Return to Toronto Blue Jays