ImageImageImage

Game 1, WCF : Los Angeles Lakers #7 @ Denver Nuggets #1 (0-0)

Moderator: THE J0KER

TunaFish
Head Coach
And1: 5,875

Re: Game 1, WCF : Denver Nuggets #1 @ Los Angeles Lakers #7 (0-0) 

Post#21 » by TunaFish » Thu May 18, 2023 1:38 am

skywalker33 wrote:I love how these Flaker morons THINK that they have the Joker figured out, makes me laugh. If he sees a 6'8" Rui guarding him, I post him up, wait until AD tries for the double-team and pass to the open man. I'd also try to get AD's man to try and run a pick to prevent the double, leaving Rui one-on-one, I'll take that matchup all day. If Rui and Joker are on the high post, Jokic has the shooting range to make him pay. It's all about creating mismatches and opportunities, no one is better at that than Joker. Not hard to see him with 15-20 assists in Game 2

I think we can rest assured that the Lakers are hoping they have an answer for Jokic. We have seen enough to know that there is very little that can be done to stop the Joker.

Jeff Green had a terrible performance, missing shots he would normally make. Braun is back to defense only. Gordon is missing free throws and his outside shooting looks suspect. All three are due for a better game. Perhaps Jokic and Murray need only maintain their play to control this series but I expect better play from the bench.

At the same time, the Lakers know they are overmatched and will bring everything they have to upset Denver.
Canned in Denver.

Return to Denver Nuggets