Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

Post#81 » by djtruebeliever » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:59 am

uh, that was weird.
I'm in Kokokiko!
nola3
Junior
And1: 0

Post#82 » by nola3 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:04 pm

if camby wasn't playing with his head up his a$$ the entire night, we might've stolen it.

after missing 5 layups, you would think that he would close out on dirk with a little more urgency.

can't get too mad at him b/c he's been so huge this year, but very disappointing effort from him.

also, what the heck is going on with our D last 3 games? you can't tell me that kleiza is such a better defender than anthony?
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,353

Post#83 » by The Rebel » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:16 pm

nola3 wrote:also, what the heck is going on with our D last 3 games? you can't tell me that kleiza is such a better defender than anthony?

Kmart is back, and the rest of the team has stepped up defensively since Melo got injured. If everybody would put in the same effort with Melo back this team would be a hell of a lot better.
pickaxe
Analyst
And1: 66

Post#84 » by pickaxe » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 pm

nola3 wrote:if camby wasn't playing with his head up his a$$ the entire night, we might've stolen it.

after missing 5 layups, you would think that he would close out on dirk with a little more urgency.

can't get too mad at him b/c he's been so huge this year, but very disappointing effort from him.

also, what the heck is going on with our D last 3 games? you can't tell me that kleiza is such a better defender than anthony?

Camby shouldn't get to dictate who wins and loses no matter how many defensive stats he puts up. Either go all the way or let someone else do it. Yes he gets his shots, but just like on defense he needs to take care of the ball. He always talks about being accountable. Well, account.

Return to Denver Nuggets