skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,278

Re: Bad Defense 

Post#21 » by skywalker33 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:15 pm

Mickey8 wrote:
Powder Blue wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:
Have to concur about firing Malone, he just seems to be overpromising and underdelivering with a talented team. Supposed to be a defensive-minded coach and we really have seen that here (or anywhere IMO). Can't say I know who to try and replace him with, but he doesn't seem to be any type of elite coach at all.

As for TC, given his current position seems the only thing left is to fire the guy unless he'd take a demotion. The only plus he's shown he excels at is his drafting and that is really only 20-30% of the job, betting Arturas could easily take over that part of the job.

TC got an extension and a title promotion to the "President of Basketball Operations"...very unlikely he's fired anytime soon.

Malone somehow still has the Nuggets over .500 and the injury excuse will give him a pass, there's also no one to hire mid-season. His option was picked up for 18-19 so he's probably got at least the rest of this season, maybe into next :banghead:

He's lucky that other teams in the Division are preforming badly right now.

OKC is the only team that is really under performing in this division. Utah is exceeding expectations with Gobert out, POR and MIN look to be playing about where they were expected.
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!

Return to Denver Nuggets