Veteran
And1: 0

Post#81 » by Reks » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:33 am

heat played really well I think we got really lucky
kenyon and jr saved us
camby is back 16 boards 7 blocks
melo has.cooled down but still kept us in it in OT
iverson needs to get out of this slump I liked the 7 assists though
let's see if we play better against Orlando and finish first half of the season strong
menflavor
easily the worst realgm screen name
MELO4MVP
Banned User

Post#82 » by MELO4MVP » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:10 am

ytf did JR get benched when he was hot?
pickaxe
Analyst
And1: 66

Post#83 » by pickaxe » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:18 am

MELO4MVP wrote:ytf did JR get benched when he was hot?
either for "defensive purposes" with Carter or because he threw the ball out of bounds....Karl probably thought he was getting careless

I think he was actually tapped for the night. If they wanted to keep him in they needed to have Melo or AI or Camby or KMart convert a couple, then go back to JR. They forced it with him too much to keep any sort of rhythm.
AI4life07
Junior

Post#84 » by AI4life07 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:39 am

That was one hell of a game. We were just good enough to pull this one out. Jr SMith was definitely the player of the game tonight. Im glad to see him finally have a break out game. This can only mean more minutes for him! Camby came up big with his defensive prowess and Martin had a great offensive game too. Carter on that last defensive play in overtime was definitely clutch. I hope we can beat orlando tomorrow we are on a roll! You can tell trading for Marion was the right thing to do. SHaq was unmotivated and just couldn't get it done with a weak supporting cast surrounding him. For Shaq to be effective he has to have a great supporting cast surrounding him that's how he was able to win those previous championships with the lakers and with that Heat championship team.
DNIsLeGiT
Junior

Post#85 » by DNIsLeGiT » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:47 am

corona wrote:sweet jesus lord christ, AC is a terrible basketball player.
LOL , yeah your right he's been terrible lately. hopefully karl will figure it out and stop using him so much during games, this game was quite dissapointing, i didn't think we would of went to ot just to win it and were a little lucky we did, so much for resting the starters for orlando everyone logged heavy minutes. Ai had one of the worstest game shooting wise i've seen in awhile and melo wasn't much better, hopefully they'll bounce back against the magic.

Kenyon and jr were the player of the game, without them we would of lost no doubt, well a win is a win and im happy they got it hopefully we can go into the break 33-19.
djtruebeliever
Bench Warmer
Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

Post#86 » by djtruebeliever » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:57 am

I had a really bad feeling about this game beforehand. I'm very glad I was wrong. Hopefully the Nugs can make it 2-0 on this road trip tomorrow.
I'm in Kokokiko!
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,597

Post#87 » by Vertical Limit » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:26 pm

Good game guys. JR Smith torched us and pretty much took the game from us.
denvers_finest
Starter
And1: 39

Post#88 » by denvers_finest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:27 pm

Well, a win is a win I guess. Probably closer than it should have been, but that was a pretty gutsy performance, and a road win is always big. They can't all be pretty I guess.

Return to Denver Nuggets