Radicevic

Moderator: THE J0KER

NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Radicevic 

Post#1 » by NuggetsWY » Wed Jul 5, 2017 2:14 pm

Summer League reports indicate Radicevic believes he could fit in the Nuggets style of play. He says the NBA is more physical than Europe's game and much more emphasis is placed on body strength.

Nori made some nice compliments regarding Radicevic, especially his intelligence and versatility. But what do you expect? Coaches aren't going to tell the media about a player's weaknesses, not until the players established or on their way out.

IMO - I'd love to see him get a chance to be on the Nuggets' bench. No doubt he wouldn't play much at all, but some thing he could play PG, SG, & SF. I'd love to see what he can do. With all of our depth, it's hard to fit him on the team. However, with all of our depth, the 15th man on the roster isn't truly significant. It seems doubtful he'll make the team this year, but maybe ...
eathb_au
Analyst
And1: 1,115

Re: Radicevic 

Post#2 » by eathb_au » Wed Jul 5, 2017 5:59 pm

Depends on how he plays in SL for me.

He had a really awful year in Europe. I prefer like a Joffrey/Jokic route where they had good European seasons and backed it up in the SL
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,253

Post#3 » by skywalker33 » Wed Jul 5, 2017 6:40 pm

Yeah, agree with eathb_au, but he could prove it in the SL to me. We'd have to get rid of Nelson for this to happen and not sure they're willing to rid themselves of Jameer's veteran influence yet :(
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by NuggetsWY » Wed Jul 5, 2017 8:01 pm

eathb_au wrote:Depends on how he plays in SL for me.

He had a really awful year in Europe. I prefer like a Joffrey/Jokic route where they had good European seasons and backed it up in the SL

Totally agree and understand - and I expect the Nuggets will agree with you. I'm just thinking that if plays less than Miller does and sits with him and practices with the team, we might get a better idea than Euro-ball. I'm just saying that because the leagues are so different the skill set does not always translate well in either direction.
psimanic1
Starter
And1: 1,171

Post#5 » by psimanic1 » Wed Jul 5, 2017 8:09 pm

He could become next Dragic, so as 15th player you have low risk high reward guy...But my guess is Cornellie will be here first, if he shows he can play some C in SL, we will sign him 100%...
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,253

Post#6 » by skywalker33 » Sun Jul 9, 2017 5:22 am

Radicevic has a strong floor general showing, but is lacking on the defensive end.
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by NuggetsWY » Sun Jul 9, 2017 1:13 pm

psimanic1 wrote:He could become next Dragic, so as 15th player you have low risk high reward guy...But my guess is Cornellie will be here first, if he shows he can play some C in SL, we will sign him 100%...

Totally agree. He's definitely got a shot at making the team this year. I think he's better suited to forward but the Nuggets need a third center (counting Lyles as Jokic's backup). He'd be cheaper than signing Plumlee, although he won't get the minutes Plumlee would get - but that's OK IMO. It would still require jettisoning a player. If there's no trade that opens a slot, the Nuggets could still exercise their option on Miller, but time is running out on that option.
EuropeanBball
Sophomore
And1: 77

Post#8 » by EuropeanBball » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:45 am

Read on Twitter

Return to Denver Nuggets