Moderator: THE J0KER

skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Re: 2017-2018 Projections 

Post#21 » by skywalker33 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:05 pm

NuggetsWY wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:
Johnny Tomala wrote:I see Nuggets as 8th seed, I only watch Celtics and West teams games (along with some matches between Cavs and top teams). Nuggets will be fun to watch. Nuggets, Pelicans, Timberwolves, Rockets all very interesting to watch for me in 2017-18, excluding teams that make Conference Finals in 16-17.

Nuggets 8th seed, Millsap won't make All Star Team, Jokic also won't.

You under-estimate the Nuggets,as usual. Remember how they SWEPT your team, blowing them out BOTH times ??? Now we're better !!

I see us being the 6th seed.....and still taking it to the C's again :wink:

Now come on Skywalker, be nice. After all, if the Nuggets were in the East, they just might be competing for the bridesmaid slot behind Cleveland, hoping Cleveland loafs a little and they can sneak into first in the East. Not saying they'd be second best in the East, but they'd be in the running maybe. :)

Hey, thought I was being nice, I did tell the truth, didn't I ? (at least MY truth)
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#22 » by NuggetsWY » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:33 pm

skywalker33 wrote:
NuggetsWY wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:
You under-estimate the Nuggets,as usual. Remember how they SWEPT your team, blowing them out BOTH times ??? Now we're better !!

I see us being the 6th seed.....and still taking it to the C's again :wink:

Now come on Skywalker, be nice. After all, if the Nuggets were in the East, they just might be competing for the bridesmaid slot behind Cleveland, hoping Cleveland loafs a little and they can sneak into first in the East. Not saying they'd be second best in the East, but they'd be in the running maybe. :)

Hey, thought I was being nice, I did tell the truth, didn't I ? (at least MY truth)

Yeah, I pretty much agree with you. In my experience though, if you had posted that on the Celtics forum you would have been burned in effigy and hated loudly. :wink: It's all a matter of perspective. Celtics fans are very proud and a little sensitive about it. I'll cut them some slack because their team is indeed better than the Nuggets. We probably won because they didn't give a solid effort against "that non-playoff team". If we do as well as some of us expect this year, we will not be taken for granted by anyone in 2018-2019.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Post#23 » by skywalker33 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:42 pm

NuggetsWY wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:
NuggetsWY wrote:Now come on Skywalker, be nice. After all, if the Nuggets were in the East, they just might be competing for the bridesmaid slot behind Cleveland, hoping Cleveland loafs a little and they can sneak into first in the East. Not saying they'd be second best in the East, but they'd be in the running maybe. :)

Yeah, I pretty much agree with you. In my experience though, if you had posted that on the Celtics forum you would have been burned in effigy and hated loudly. :wink: It's all a matter of perspective. Celtics fans are very proud and a little sensitive about it. I'll cut them some slack because their team is indeed better than the Nuggets. We probably won because they didn't give a solid effort against "that non-playoff team". If we do as well as some of us expect this year, we will not be taken for granted by anyone in 2018-2019.

What are you talking about ??? ANYTIME I go over to the Celtic's forum I am burned in effigy and hated loudly....and what you call loud, I call arrogant...what you call a little sensitive, well I have other words to describe their feelings. :lol:
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#24 » by NuggetsWY » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:05 pm

skywalker33 wrote:
NuggetsWY wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:

What are you talking about ??? ANYTIME I go over to the Celtic's forum I am burned in effigy and hated loudly....and what you call loud, I call arrogant...what you call a little sensitive, well I have other words to describe their feelings. :lol:

:lol: In the old west, there was a saying, "The puppies bark but the wagons rolled on." Think of a Conestoga being pulled by oxen. The ox & the people up in the wagon ignored the dogs in the towns they passed. The dogs couldn't do no harm and they weren't going anywhere while the wagons had a destination. I find most people aren't heading anywhere, they just like to make noise, so I let them. It doesn't bother me much - usually. On the other hand, on one visit to another team, no make that two, no make that several times ... oh, never mind. :o

Return to Denver Nuggets