Motivated Nuggets

Moderator: THE J0KER

NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Motivated Nuggets 

Post#1 » by NuggetsWY » Thu Aug 3, 2017 12:44 pm

Which Nuggets do you believe spent the off-season trying to improve themselves?
Perhaps the question should be; which Nuggets do you believe did not spend any time during the off-season trying to improve themselves?

Jokic has clearly been trying to improve himself.
Murray has clearly been trying to improve himself.
Beasley & Mudiay have shown their strong work ethic in previous years.
Barton seems to come into camp in great condition and ready to go.
Harris has clearly worked during previous off-seasons.
Hernangomez is playing in Europe, so he'll be working hard.
Lyles & Lydon are probably working hard to prepare because they know playing time will be hard to get.
Nelson, Chandler, Faried - seem the same year-after-year.
Arthur seems injured year-after-year so I wonder how much he can work out and his game seems to improve a little, but not much.
Millsap - I just don't know but based on his history, he seems to keep in shape during the off-season and he has to be working on at least his shooting because his game is always ready.

Where do you think I might have it wrong?
MidMountain
Senior
And1: 236

Re: Motivated Nuggets 

Post#2 » by MidMountain » Thu Aug 3, 2017 1:08 pm

NuggetsWY wrote:Which Nuggets do you believe spent the off-season trying to improve themselves?
Perhaps the question should be; which Nuggets do you believe did not spend any time during the off-season trying to improve themselves?

Jokic has clearly been trying to improve himself.
Murray has clearly been trying to improve himself.
Beasley & Mudiay have shown their strong work ethic in previous years.
Barton seems to come into camp in great condition and ready to go.
Harris has clearly worked during previous off-seasons.
Hernangomez is playing in Europe, so he'll be working hard.
Lyles & Lydon are probably working hard to prepare because they know playing time will be hard to get.
Nelson, Chandler, Faried - seem the same year-after-year.
Arthur seems injured year-after-year so I wonder how much he can work out and his game seems to improve a little, but not much.
Millsap - I just don't know but based on his history, he seems to keep in shape during the off-season and he has to be working on at least his shooting because his game is always ready.

Where do you think I might have it wrong?

From the snippets of news and a few offseason pics, everybody looks like they are working hard. It's difficult to say how intensely the players are working the other 95% of the offseason. We'll need to wait until training camp to see which players improved their musculature & condition or improved on their game.
TunaFish
Head Coach
And1: 5,786

Re: Motivated Nuggets 

Post#3 » by TunaFish » Thu Aug 3, 2017 4:31 pm

All the young guys are going to improve. Mudiay will surprise.

All the vets over 25 are going to be about the same except Faried who will get less minutes and Chandler will have better stats with more consistent minutes.
Canned in Denver.

Return to Denver Nuggets