ImageImageImage

Nuggets Roster

Moderator: THE J0KER

Mirda
Ballboy
And1: 26

Re: Nuggets Roster 

Post#21 » by Mirda » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Just wanna say "Hello" from Serbia! Long time Orlando Magic (it was rather Tragic) fan born in Sombor, Serbia.

Will enjoy this season a lot and wish you guys a good playoff run!
U hova
Pro Prospect
And1: 481

Post#22 » by U hova » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:57 am

Serbian Magic is Jokic's middle name
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#23 » by NuggetsWY » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:13 am

Mirda wrote:Just wanna say "Hello" from Serbia! Long time Orlando Magic (it was rather Tragic) fan born in Sombor, Serbia.

Will enjoy this season a lot and wish you guys a good playoff run!

Thanks for stopping by, I think we know of another Serbian. :lol:
I'm very much looking forward to this season, more so than in a few seasons and yes, expecting playoffs for sure and if all goes well, a second round victory as well.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#24 » by NuggetsWY » Sun Oct 1, 2017 10:33 am

Some nice write-ups regarding Nuggets communicating.
Lots of chatter about the composition of the Nuggets' roster leaves me wondering if the head coach and front office are communicating.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Post#25 » by skywalker33 » Mon Oct 2, 2017 12:54 am

Well Childress seems like the most logical cut, but if Mudiay continues to play well perhaps Nelson along with Faried could be on their way out
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
MidMountain
Senior
And1: 236

Post#26 » by MidMountain » Mon Oct 2, 2017 3:08 pm

My guess is that Faried will get a trade early in the year, perhaps before the season starts, and we will hang on to Nelson until the trade deadline.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#27 » by NuggetsWY » Mon Oct 2, 2017 5:59 pm

MidMountain wrote:My guess is that Faried will get a trade early in the year, perhaps before the season starts, and we will hang on to Nelson until the trade deadline.

My guess is they will keep Faried until at least the trade deadline - they've talked about trading him but not pulled the trigger. Clearly he has value, but perhaps not as much as the Nuggets' front office believes. His contract isn't crippling and I don't think it's in his nature to become a lockerroom cancer.

My guess is Nelson will finish the year with the Nuggets. His salary is low enough to not bother the Nuggets and like Faried, he seems unlikely to become a lockerroom cancer. He's a nice 3rd PG in my opinion. Then again, if a championship contender needs a backup PG, the Nuggets could let him go fairly cheap and bring Morris onto the team as a 3rd PG.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#28 » by NuggetsWY » Tue Oct 3, 2017 12:04 pm

Which Nuggets do you think are proven, legitimate NBA players (starter or bench w/10-15 mpg)?
Here's my list:

Jokic-Plumlee
Millsap-Faried-Hernangomez
Chandler
Harris-Barton
Murray

Still waiting for either the player or the opportunity for the player to show their ability:

Arthur-Lyles-Lydon
Beasley
Mudiay-Nelson
Alatan
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,540

Post#29 » by Alatan » Tue Oct 3, 2017 1:21 pm

NuggetsWY wrote:Which Nuggets do you think are proven, legitimate NBA players (starter or bench w/10-15 mpg)?
Here's my list:

Jokic-Plumlee
Chandler
Harris-Barton
Murray

Still waiting for either the player or the opportunity for the player to show their ability:

Arthur-Lyles-Lydon
Beasley
Mudiay-Nelson

I agree except that Arthur and Nelson are proven just they are hurt/old. They can play some bench minutes.
MidMountain
Senior
And1: 236

Post#30 » by MidMountain » Tue Oct 3, 2017 1:52 pm

NuggetsWY wrote:Which Nuggets do you think are proven, legitimate NBA players (starter or bench w/10-15 mpg)?
Here's my list:

Jokic-Plumlee
Chandler
Harris-Barton
Murray

Arthur-Lyles-Lydon
Beasley
Mudiay-Nelson

I would leave Murray and Hernangomez off the list, since they haven't really had enough game time to prove anything. I'd predict they will be legitimate players, but are not currently proven. Mudiay has also shown the potential but not proven he can maintain quality play for extended minutes and a full season. I'd also add Nelson to the list of proven players. He is a capable backup point that can play 15 mpg without hurting a team. Arthur has shown to be a legitimate player in the past but needs to show he can still do it after his knee issues. Of the rest on the players, Lyles carries the biggest ? with me. He played 15+ mpg in Utah, but I didn't see enough of him play to have any idea idea if he deserved those minutes or not.

Return to Denver Nuggets