ImageImageImage

Game 22: Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 9:00 PM ET

Moderator: THE J0KER

SoCalNuggsFan
Senior
And1: 440

Re: Game 22: Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 9:00 PM ET 

Post#21 » by SoCalNuggsFan » Tue Dec 5, 2017 1:03 am

Went from SoCal to CO Springs in February (then to Denver a month later). I liked CO Springs, but I lived in Parker when I was a kid so I wasn’t full SoCal
HoopsMalone
Veteran
And1: 1,548

Post#22 » by HoopsMalone » Tue Dec 5, 2017 6:22 am

skywalker33 wrote:Hoops (oh the irony), always trying to put a negative spin of the Nuggets and their players. Who cares what he did with UTAH last season, he's showing the form most expected from him when he came out of Kentucky. In his time this season, he's shooting 48% from the field and 39% from 3, I see a lot of potential once he matures a bit more. Dude is just 21, has good stretch 4 size and is maximizing his PT when on the court. HM your ignorance is showing again....take your lack of Nuggets knowledge to a different forum, it's tiresome !!!!

Whoa dude... how in the world did you get negative spin out of the positive comments i made regarding Lyles???? Chill out bro
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,253

Post#23 » by skywalker33 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 10:14 pm

HoopsMalone wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:Hoops (oh the irony), always trying to put a negative spin of the Nuggets and their players. Who cares what he did with UTAH last season, he's showing the form most expected from him when he came out of Kentucky. In his time this season, he's shooting 48% from the field and 39% from 3, I see a lot of potential once he matures a bit more. Dude is just 21, has good stretch 4 size and is maximizing his PT when on the court. HM your ignorance is showing again....take your lack of Nuggets knowledge to a different forum, it's tiresome !!!!

Whoa dude... how in the world did you get negative spin out of the positive comments i made regarding Lyles???? Chill out bro

Just another back-handed unnecessary comment with that “indecisive for the last 1.5 years”....do you call it “positive” when your wife says “well at least you almost lasted TWO minutes this time” ?????
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#24 » by NuggetsWY » Tue Dec 5, 2017 10:46 pm

SoCalNuggsFan wrote:Went from SoCal to CO Springs in February (then to Denver a month later). I liked CO Springs, but I lived in Parker when I was a kid so I wasn’t full SoCal

Met my wife in CO Springs in 1974 - it was a nice place but I was stationed at Fort Carson and glad to leave. I liked Parker back then, but it's like a different world now. Only visited it once back then. As for SoCal, our best friends lived near Pepperdine back in the 1980s and we were about 1000 miles north, so we visited. My in-laws lived in the San Diego area back then too. Had a job that took me there for 2-3 weeks a month for 6 months. Saw plenty of the area. Lots of fun and good times - never wanted to live there.

Return to Denver Nuggets