ImageImageImage

New Practice Facility? G-League Affiliate?

Moderator: THE J0KER

Which will the Nuggets announce before the end of this season?

Announce a new practice facility
14%
Announce a new G-League Affiliate
14%
Both
No votes
Neither
71%

Total votes: 7

NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

New Practice Facility? G-League Affiliate? 

Post#1 » by NuggetsWY » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:20 am

kinggnik87
Sophomore
And1: 172

Re: New Practice Facility? G-League Affiliate? 

Post#2 » by kinggnik87 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:16 am

Nope. I was actually quite excited for the new facilities. It is a necessity in this day and age.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Post#3 » by skywalker33 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:22 pm

Nuggets should be more focused on paying Jokic and their upcoming luxury tax issues over any developmental team or workout facility
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by NuggetsWY » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:25 am

Wouldn't it be nice to have a G-League affiliate where the Nuggets hire the coaches and instead of sending Craig to Skyforce and Morris & Lydon to the Vipers; they could play on the same team and learn to play together?
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#5 » by The Rebel » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:42 am

NuggetsWY wrote:Wouldn't it be nice to have a G-League affiliate where the Nuggets hire the coaches and instead of sending Craig to Skyforce and Morris & Lydon to the Vipers; they could play on the same team and learn to play together?

Do you want another Michael Malone coaching our Dleague team?
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by NuggetsWY » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:47 am

The Rebel wrote:
NuggetsWY wrote:Wouldn't it be nice to have a G-League affiliate where the Nuggets hire the coaches and instead of sending Craig to Skyforce and Morris & Lydon to the Vipers; they could play on the same team and learn to play together?

Do you want another Michael Malone coaching our Dleague team?

At this point? Why not? What has changed? We might make the playoffs and lose in the 1st round. It'll be like we still have Karl here. Until the front office gets their entire act in gear, not just drafting, we're not going anywhere. Apparently they don't care how Malone does as long as they can complain about attendance.
JazzUte88
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,036

Post#7 » by JazzUte88 » Thu Feb 8, 2018 4:10 am

Don't know why your organization is lagging behind on a G League team, yeah it doesn't have a huge impact on the NBA roster, but it's helped some teams out a lot.

Bring back the Colorado 14ers and put them in the Springs since I'm moving there soon.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#8 » by NuggetsWY » Thu Feb 8, 2018 4:40 am

UtahJazzFan88 wrote:Don't know why your organization is lagging behind on a G League team, yeah it doesn't have a huge impact on the NBA roster, but it's helped some teams out a lot.

Bring back the Colorado 14ers and put them in the Springs since I'm moving there soon.

I think it's against the law to live in Colorado and cheer for the Jazz. :lol:
Knowing the Nuggets, they'll locate their G-League team in Nebraska or Kansas or something just because it's cheaper. Either Loveland or Colorado Springs makes total sense though. Players could do like Toronto and practice with the G-League team and the NBA team in the same day.
JazzUte88
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,036

Post#9 » by JazzUte88 » Thu Feb 8, 2018 4:53 am

NuggetsWY wrote:
UtahJazzFan88 wrote:Don't know why your organization is lagging behind on a G League team, yeah it doesn't have a huge impact on the NBA roster, but it's helped some teams out a lot.

:lol:

I'll probably hop on the Nuggets bandwagon to an extent since there's a team to go to games to locally.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#10 » by NuggetsWY » Thu Feb 8, 2018 5:04 am

UtahJazzFan88 wrote:
NuggetsWY wrote:

:lol:

I'll probably hop on the Nuggets bandwagon to an extent since there's a team to go to games to locally.

No doubt. I've moved all over this country and always been a Nuggets fan but also cheered for the local team just because I get to see them more. Of course that was before TV/Cable/Satellite started showing 573 games per week. :roll:

I live in Cheyenne and get almost all the Jazz games. So I've gotten to know the team and enjoy watching them as my second team now.

Return to Denver Nuggets