And1: 8,943

Game 53: Golden State Warriors @ Denver Nuggets 9:00 PM ET 

Post#1 » by ducler » Sat Feb 3, 2018 11:46 pm

Apples123
Freshman
And1: 19

Re: Game 52: Golden State Warriors @ Denver Nuggets 9:00 PM ET 

Post#2 » by Apples123 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 12:16 am

Why isn't Faried starting at PF? What's so difficult about that, Malone? Why are you so biased against Faried, Malone?

Starting lineup for the rest of the year: Jamal-Gary-Chandler-Faried-Joker. What's so difficult about that? #FIREMALONE

#FIREMALONE
Apples123
Freshman

Post#3 » by Apples123 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 2:54 am

Nice to see players get extended rest. As long as Michael Malone is the coach I don't care about wins or losses; just praying that everyone stays healthy and with the team. #NOTRADES #NOTASINGLEONE #FIREMALONE
TheGr81
Sophomore
And1: 123

Post#4 » by TheGr81 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 2:58 am

This is a very winnable match.
findonforums.com - search discussions on forums | findonreddit.com | timekillzone.com - fun free html5 web-games
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Post#5 » by skywalker33 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 3:23 am

Need to get our two stars on track this half if we're going to have a shot at this game. Jokic and especially Murray have been better in many 2nd half of games played this year, need a step up in this one.
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
Apples123
Freshman

Post#6 » by Apples123 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 4:06 am

skywalker33 wrote:Need to get our two stars on track this half if we're going to have a shot at this game. Jokic and especially Murray have been better in many 2nd half of games played this year, need a step up in this one.

Who cares about the result(s)? People have been wanting Malone fired since before the beginning of LAST YEAR. #FIREMALONE
TheGr81
Sophomore
And1: 123

Post#7 » by TheGr81 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 4:26 am

Good win.

Jokic should really start to get a little more respect among the refs, they allowed too much contact on him.
findonforums.com - search discussions on forums | findonreddit.com | timekillzone.com - fun free html5 web-games
skywalker33

Post#8 » by skywalker33 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 4:35 am

TheGr81 wrote:Good win.

Jokic should really start to get a little more respect among the refs, they allowed too much contact on him.

Correct on both points, but Jokic has been beaten up on all season.

Really like the comeback effort, only 12th loss for GSW all season !! We've been playing strong against some contenders last four games, going .500 says a lot about what kind of team we're becoming regardless of a few naysayers. We're becoming the team that other teams don't want to play in the playoffs !!

Mickey8
Head Coach
And1: 5,176

Post#9 » by Mickey8 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 4:44 am

Still he was able to make 5 clutch points. I prefer GS in the first round over Houston if Denver is in the eight spot. I think Denver can win at least one game , Denver always play them tough , on the other hand Houston is just a bad match up, plus can't stand Harden flopping all around court.
THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 6,513

Post#10 » by THE J0KER » Sun Feb 4, 2018 4:52 am

Mickey8 wrote:Still he was able to make 5 clutch points. I prefer GS in the first round over Houston if Denver is in the eight spot. I think Denver can win at least one game , Denver always play them tough , on the other hand Houston is just a bad match up, plus can't stand Harden flopping all around court.

GSWpo>>>GSWrs (po=Playoff, rs=regular season), so vs Houston we can win at least match or two. But our goal should be to reach #6 spot, and face SAS/MIN/OKC.
_Joker
Senior
And1: 715

Post#11 » by _Joker » Sun Feb 4, 2018 4:57 am

Great run of games. To think we were just two missed shots away from beating four of the top five teams in a week
Mickey8
Head Coach

Post#12 » by Mickey8 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 5:32 am

THE J0KER wrote:
Mickey8 wrote:Still he was able to make 5 clutch points. I prefer GS in the first round over Houston if Denver is in the eight spot. I think Denver can win at least one game , Denver always play them tough , on the other hand Houston is just a bad match up, plus can't stand Harden flopping all around court.

GSWpo>>>GSWrs (po=Playoff, rs=regular season), so vs Houston we can win at least match or two. But our goal should be to reach #6 spot, and face SAS/MIN/OKC.

When was the last time Denver have beaten Houston in Harden's era , I can't remember. But Denver always play GS tough both at home and away, I think Houston series is easy sweep for Houston, while I think against GS it would be more competitive, thrn again moving up in the stands and facing Minnesota or OKC would be even better though.
skywalker33

Post#13 » by skywalker33 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 6:31 am

Murray, Jokic, Harris, Barton, even Trey can bring it on any night. Add in some toughness when Millsap comes back and this Nuggets team could easily reach 45-47 wins (18 out of the last 30 ?)

THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets

Post#14 » by THE J0KER » Sun Feb 4, 2018 6:54 am

Mickey8 wrote:
THE J0KER wrote:

When was the last time Denver have beaten Houston in Harden's era , I can't remember. But Denver always play GS tough both at home and away, I think Houston series is easy sweep for Houston, while I think against GS it would be more competitive, thrn again moving up in the stands and facing Minnesota or OKC would be even better though.

Look, last season GSW h2h vs UTA SAS CLE was 4-4 in regular season and 12-1 in a playoff. Did it say you something?

Talking about last season, do you remember how we lose in late March in both b2b matches vs Rockets in just two days? In first match (guess who?) Barton misses shot for overtime in last 5 seconds, and in 2nd Harden scored the winner with a boozer. They will be bold favorites in playoff vs Nuggets because they are a better team, not because of a bad matchup. But our chances to beat in PLAYOFF Houston some match is of course much bigger than vs Warriors.
THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets

Post#15 » by THE J0KER » Sun Feb 4, 2018 7:03 am

skywalker33 wrote:Murray, Jokic, Harris, Barton, even Trey can bring it on any night. Add in some toughness when Millsap comes back and this Nuggets team could easily reach 45-47 wins (18 out of the last 30 ?)

My latest projection for Portland is 44-46 wins. It will be a tough battle for #6 spot on the West.
Mickey8
Head Coach

Post#16 » by Mickey8 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 1:32 pm

THE J0KER wrote:
Mickey8 wrote:
THE J0KER wrote:GSWpo>>>GSWrs (po=Playoff, rs=regular season), so vs Houston we can win at least match or two. But our goal should be to reach #6 spot, and face SAS/MIN/OKC.

Look, last season GSW h2h vs UTA SAS CLE was 4-4 in regular season and 12-1 in a playoff. Did it say you something?

Talking about last season, do you remember how we lose in late March in both b2b matches vs Rockets in just two days? In first match (guess who?) Barton misses shot for overtime in last 5 seconds, and in 2nd Harden scored the winner with a boozer. They will be bold favorites in playoff vs Nuggets because they are a better team, not because of a bad matchup. But our chances to beat in PLAYOFF Houston some match is of course much bigger than vs Warriors.

Until they prove they can beat Harden I will prefer GS, and I would rather see Denver measure them selves against current champions in the play off's , they wont win series against any of those teams anyways, play off is still far way, they have to secure it first , Clippers and Jazz are in the mix as well.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#17 » by NuggetsWY » Sun Feb 4, 2018 2:19 pm

skywalker33 wrote:Murray, Jokic, Harris, Barton, even Trey can bring it on any night. Add in some toughness when Millsap comes back and this Nuggets team could easily reach 45-47 wins (18 out of the last 30 ?)

8-) That's what you predicted at the beginning of the season (but I'll bet you didn't figure to get there quite like this :lol: ).
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1605245
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#18 » by NuggetsWY » Sun Feb 4, 2018 2:49 pm

For all of our "+/-" fans (and foes). Chandler was +18 and the other starters were +3, +1, 0, 0. Anybody ready to say he made that big of a difference? :roll:
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#19 » by The Rebel » Sun Feb 4, 2018 4:40 pm

NuggetsWY wrote:For all of our "+/-" fans (and foes). Chandler was +18 and the other starters were +3, +1, 0, 0. Anybody ready to say he made that big of a difference? :roll:

Small sample size, one game means nothing when we all know the truth about Chandler.

Return to Denver Nuggets