And1: 8,943

Game 55: Denver Nuggets @ Houston Rockets 8:00 PM ET 

Post#1 » by ducler » Fri Feb 9, 2018 10:16 pm

skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Re: Game 55: Denver Nuggets @ Houston Rockets 8:00 PM ET 

Post#2 » by skywalker33 » Fri Feb 9, 2018 11:10 pm

Tough game tonight, but we’ll play strong. Go Nuggets !
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
Apples123
Freshman
And1: 19

Post#3 » by Apples123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:04 am

Malone has yet to put together the proper starting lineup: Murray-Harris-Chandler-Faried-Jokic. He (Malone) is sabotaging the team and will continue to do so until the FO stops letting him bully everyone around. Malone will continue to protest the players on the team by messing up the lineups and sabotaging the team until he gets the players that HE wants. FIRE HIM NOW. #FIREMALONE
Apples123
Freshman

Post#4 » by Apples123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:43 am

Jokic guards Harden while Barton (at SF!!!!) guards Capela. That is an act of protest and sabotage from a coach who hates their own players and wants them gone. #FIREMALONE
THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 6,515

Post#5 » by THE J0KER » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:04 am

Don't make me wrong, but if we have to choose one February day-off, this match is a perfect choice.

We made Clint Capela look like Wilt Chamberlain!
Apples123
Freshman

Post#6 » by Apples123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:05 am

THE J0KER wrote:Don't make me wrong, but if we have to choose one February day-off, this match is a perfect choice.

"Day off"? 55 games into the year and Malone doesn't even have the right starting lineup on, what are you expecting?
skywalker33

Post#7 » by skywalker33 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:10 am

Apples123 wrote:
THE J0KER wrote:Don't make me wrong, but if we have to choose one February day-off, this match is a perfect choice.

"Day off"? 55 games into the year and Malone doesn't even have the right starting lineup on, what are you expecting?

And how many years of coaching do you have, being a broken record doesn’t count but that’s where your experience lies. Dumbass arm chair coaching again...and again...and...

Apples123
Freshman

Post#8 » by Apples123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:27 am

skywalker33 wrote:
Apples123 wrote:

And how many years of coaching do you have, being a broken record doesn’t count but that’s where your experience lies. Dumbass arm chair coaching again...and again...and...

I don't need ten minutes of coaching to realize that Malone hates his own players and is sabotaging them to get the roster he wants. You're doing what you're doing from your sofa as well. Ad hominem isn't an actual argument, try again.
Apples123
Freshman

Post#9 » by Apples123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:35 am

Looks like "defentse" doesn't mean ****, Malone!!!
Apples123
Freshman

Post#10 » by Apples123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:35 am

"Limit turn-ovuhz!!!"
Apples123
Freshman

Post#11 » by Apples123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:36 am

If you "limit turn-ovuhz!!!", you win the game!!! If your "defentse" is better than the other team's and you "don't commit turn-ovuhz!!!" you win the game, right? Isn't that how it works? That's what Michael Malone told me!!!
skywalker33

Post#12 » by skywalker33 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:42 am

Apples123 wrote:

Apples123
Freshman

Post#13 » by Apples123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:02 am

skywalker33 wrote:
Apples123 wrote:

I am not happy with Malone and the direction in which he’s leading the team. I do not agree with his coaching philosophy and his preferences/biases which have cost us a lot of talent.

You trolling me and persisting in being unable to actually engage with what I’m saying to the point where you’re just posting the same thing/ad hominem over and over again doesn’t change that; it doesn’t suddenly prevent me from realizing what’s going on.
skywalker33

Post#14 » by skywalker33 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:22 am

Apples123 wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:
Apples123 wrote:

I am not happy with Malone and the direction in which he’s leading the team. I do not agree with his coaching philosophy and his preferences/biases which have cost us a lot of talent.

You trolling me and persisting in being unable to actually engage with what I’m saying to the point where you’re just posting the same thing/ad hominem over and over again doesn’t change that; it doesn’t suddenly prevent me from realizing what’s going on.

What makes you think ANYONE gives a damn if you are unhappy with Malone or not, that appears to be your only agenda, BROKEN RECORD. You add nothing to a conversation unless it's negative, your attitude is only bitterness towards Malone. You come across as your only concern appears to be that IF Malone gets fired you'll be the one to say " see, I did that" or "I was right all along" . I have tried to engage in your anger-induced posts, even offering manneristic advice to help you fit in to a normal forum life, but you continue to spit in peoples faces here. You aggressive try to demean others telling everyone they're wrong and you're right. So don't try to come across as some superior stalwart in a righteous crusade here, you just come across as a bitter little bitch !!

As for trolling you, I have no problem telling you I think you're just a troll, unfortunately for you, I'm not the only who feels that way.

Powder Blue
Analyst
And1: 642

Post#15 » by Powder Blue » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:25 am

Apples123 wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:
Apples123 wrote:

Apple I’m far from a Malone fan but you’ve got to realize he’s not going anywhere like I do. It’s hard to engage in anything you say because your takes sound like a twitter bot wrote them. We get it, you don’t like Malone, how bout you expand your horizon and comment on other aspects of the team.

Did anyone expect us to win this? Not I, starters didn’t play much so hopefully we beat the Suns tomorrow...days off seem to throw this young team off.
Apples123
Freshman

Post#16 » by Apples123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Powder Blue wrote:
Apples123 wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:

Apple I’m far from a Malone fan but you’ve got to realize he’s not going anywhere like I do. It’s hard to engage in anything you say because your takes sound like a twitter bot wrote them. We get it, you don’t like Malone, how bout you expand your horizon and comment on other aspects of the team.

Did anyone expect us to win this? Not I, starters didn’t play much so hopefully we beat the Suns tomorrow...days off seem to throw this young team off.

I expect us to have a chance in every game with the talent that's on the roster. The "starters didn't play much" because Malone is sabotaging them. "Hopefully," we would have played better last night. Days off are very important, it's not the players' fault that their coach is sabotaging them and protesting against their presence on the roster so that he can get the one/the roster he wants.

Why is it a given that he's "not going anywhere"? Because the Kroenkes are cheap and don't care at all about basketball? How am I a "bot" or a "troll" just because I don't accept the things that Malone does? I don't think anybody should be happy about Malone, his coaching philosophy, and how much talent he has lost us already. He hates Jokic, which nobody else seems to care about. I am still not over how he protested his own roster and got Nurkic traded for Mason Plumsap and Mudiay for Devin Harris. There are no other "aspects of the team" to criticize, by the way.

I will continue working on my language. I realize that it's possible to articulate my feelings without swearing or doing the same hashtags everywhere, and I can hopefully avoid a ban.
Mickey8
Head Coach
And1: 5,189

Post#17 » by Mickey8 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:07 pm

That's why I said i would not like Nuggets to face the Rockets in the play off s, Malone can't put a good game plan against them, they always beat the Nuggets the same way, Harden breaking his defenders, scoring at will and involving his teammates in the process , its the worst match up for them. Also this game was an example why Denver need either big superstar at the guard position or a very good point guard to be a contender in the West. Denver guards can't do anything on the offense except looking to score for themselves, they don't involve their teammates at all. Denver need a stable playmaker beside Jokic.
Powder Blue
Analyst
And1: 642

Post#18 » by Powder Blue » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:08 pm

Apples123 wrote:
Powder Blue wrote:
Apples123 wrote:

I expect us to have a chance in every game with the talent that's on the roster. The "starters didn't play much" because Malone is sabotaging them. "Hopefully," we would have played better last night. Days off are very important, it's not the players' fault that their coach is sabotaging them and protesting against their presence on the roster so that he can get the one/the roster he wants.

Why is it a given that he's "not going anywhere"? Because the Kroenkes are cheap and don't care at all about basketball? How am I a "bot" or a "troll" just because I don't accept the things that Malone does? I don't think anybody should be happy about Malone, his coaching philosophy, and how much talent he has lost us already. He hates Jokic, which nobody else seems to care about. I am still not over how he protested his own roster and got Nurkic traded for Mason Plumsap and Mudiay for Devin Harris. There are no other "aspects of the team" to criticize, by the way.

I will continue working on my language. I realize that it's possible to articulate my feelings without swearing or doing the same hashtags everywhere, and I can hopefully avoid a ban.

They have a game tonight, sitting the starters early was the right move....not sabatoge.
Mickey8
Head Coach
And1: 5,189

Post#19 » by Mickey8 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Impressive game by Capela but its easier for him to rack up those kind of numbers, when he;s having Harden doing whatever he wants on the perimeter, whole defense is collapsing on him while he driving the ball , in those situations, Capela is all alone for the dunks and lay ups or he has all kind of mismatches , put Capela in Denver line up and Denver is lottery team. Capela is very useful centar for the certain systems , he's similar to DeAndre Jordan in that sense.
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#20 » by The Rebel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:01 pm

As soon as I saw Mott was a ref I knew we were screwed.

I cannot figure out why the hell we slow down so much against the Rockets. It never works but we always try it.

Return to Denver Nuggets